Thirty two

(Thank you so much for 50k reads!!! I am updating sooner than I was planning because you guys encouraged me anyways here's the new part🥰)

Toppers POV

"You got the plan?" Rafe asked me.

"Yeah I got the plan but I don't know if it's the right thing to do." I mumbled as I turned to my friend.

"Quit being a bitch. Everything will be fine." Rafe replied as he patted my shoulder.

I nodded in response as I started the car. I started driving towards John Bs house.

"What if JJ doesn't do it? You aren't actually gonna hurt her right?" I asked him as my voice cracked.

"Don't worry Top. JJ will do exactly what I say." Rafe said as he smirked at me.

I shook my head lightly and focused on driving.

"Just remember Top. If this goes well, Ashley will be ours to do whatever we want with." Rafe said as he laughed.

"You're right. I have nothing to worry about." I reply as I feel myself getting nervous.

Ashley's POV

I squealed as JJ threw me under water. He quickly picked me up out of the water and held me in his arms. His hands were placed on my waist as my legs wrapped around him.

"You are stunning." He whispered as he stared into my eyes.

"You aren't too bad yourself." I reply playfully causing him to dunk me back under water.

He pulls me up again and immediately smashes his lips against mine. I feel one of his hands holding my face as he deepens the kiss. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth causing me to moan. He then pulls away from me with a big grin on his face.

"Uhhh." He yelled as he tried to mimic the sound I just made.

"Shut up." I yelled as I splashed water at him.

"You are adorable." He said as he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on let's go inside and see what everybody wants to do today." JJ said softly.

He carried me out of the water and towards the house. I shivered as the air blew against my wet skin. We walked inside and JJ set me down. He followed me into my room.

"I have to change. So get out." I said sharply as I pushed him out of the door.

"Come on just one peek." He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and slam the door in his face. I get changed into dry clothes and then head to the front deck. I hear laughing and talking as I walk in.

"I'm Ashley and I try to kill people and I'm soooo in loveee with JJ." I hear Pope say in a high pitched voice.

JJ laughed and then immediately stopped as soon as I entered the room. Pope had on one of my swimsuit tops.

"Take that off asshole!" I yell as I try not to laugh.

Pope screamed and just took off the swimsuit and handed it to me.

"He has a higher pitched voice than you." JJ said playfully as I sat down.

"You are telling me that wasn't Ashley?" John B says sarcastically.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I pretended to be upset.

JJ immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"What are we doing today?" Kie asked the group.

"Uh I don't know." John B mumbled in response.

"We could..." JJ started to say but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Pope said as he walked towards the door.

I listened carefully to try and hear who it was.

"Leave." I heard Pope say sharply.

"I just want to talk I swear." I overhear someone with an annoying familiar voice.

"What's going on?" JJ whispered but I put a finger over his mouth to tell him to be quiet.

"We aren't leaving till my man gets a word with her." I hear another familiar annoying voice say.

"Topper and Rafe leave." Pope says sharply.

I internally want to die as I realize who's at the door.

"It's Rafe and topper." I whisper to JJ.

JJ immediately gets up and I can tell he is mad.  He tightened his jaw and his face got really red. I grab his hand and I shake my head lightly.

"Don't make it worse." I whisper softly.

He looks at me and I can see his face relax as he sits back down.

"Ashley's not here anyways." I hear Pope say to them.

"See. That's just bullshit. Like I said just five minutes of her time and then we will leave you alone." I overhear Rafe say.

"You don't deserve a minute of her time so just do yourself a favor and leave." I hear Pope reply sharply.

"Ashley! I know you are in there so tell your dog to calm down!" Rafe yelled.

I see John B start to get up and I feel JJ stand up too.

"Chill." I whisper as I get up.

"Go out back while we deal with them." JJ says sharply.

"No. I'm staying." I say as I look at him in disbelief.

"They want you so go sit on the back porch until I say it's okay to come back in." JJ says sharply.

I sigh and nod my head and head out the back door.

"Kie go with her." John B says sharply.

"Don't tell me what to do. Topper and Rafe are after her not me I don't need protection" she replies sharply leaving the two boys speechless.

"Get me when this over." I mumble as I grab a beer from the cooler.

I walk out the door and sit on the porch and just stare at the lake. So there are two crazy guys at my door what else is new.

"Nice view isn't it." Rafe says as he scares the shit out of me.

"Jesus are you everywhere." I say as I look over at him.

He just chuckles as he takes a seat next to me. I probably should be alarmed since he did almost kill JJ like the other night but I really don't give a fuck right now and I know he thinks he cares about me and won't hurt me.

"May I ask why are you here?" I ask him as I take a sip of my beer.

"Just want to talk." He replies as I feel his eyes staring at me.

I don't look at him as I keep my eyes on the water.

"Then talk dipshit." I mumble as I chug my beer.

_______________________________
Ashley said imma drink my beer and not give zero shits 😂👏