Emma (ch 28)

I pick a decent dress to wear to Tyler’s house. I bake Tyler’s favourite peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes and carefully remove all the cupcake liners. I get ready and wait for Tyler to pick me up. I told him that I’ll go on my own but he kept insisting that he will pick me up. Tyler arrives at my house and knocks my door. I open it and asks him to come in. I wave my mom bye and we take off. Tyler kept holding my hand the entire ride till we got to his house. I felt he was more nervous than me. Just before getting out of the car he told me to ignore each and everything his dad says. I nod and we both get out of the car together.
Mrs.Masselin greets me at the door. They have a huge and beautiful house. I knew Tyler was rich but I didn’t know he was I -have-ten-servants-at-my-home rich. Anyways that didn’t matter to me unless it did to his parents.
We start having lunch. I was surprised to see all my favourite dishes and I knew it was Ty's doing. His father kept saying mean things and I seriously did not even care because Tyler told me everything about him and his behaviour. His mom is so sweet and kind actually. She talks about so many things. Now I know where Ty gets his charm from. After lunch she says I should come again sometime soon and I say that I will. She hurries out of the house with Tyler’s father. Now that leaves just the both of us. He shows me around the house and at last we go to the kitchen to grab the cupcakes I brought. Then we go to his room upstairs. It’s gigantic. But it’s so different from mine. There’s not a single piece of paper I can find. There’s a TV and there’s a computer and all sorts of electronics and devices.
We go in and sit on the couch that is at the corner of his bedroom facing the window. He says that he loves the cupcakes and kisses me as a thanks.  We talk for some time and then we turn on the TV and start watching some random movie. He moves nearer to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I keep my head on his chest and continue watching in silence. We cuddle for a long time. It feels so nice. I could stay like this forever. At around four in the evening Tyler drops me home. He comes to my door, kisses on my forehead, waits till I go in and then leaves.
He is so sweet. I can’t say it in words. Sometimes I get so dizzy with love, I can’t stop smiling. I am just happy this was working out.