TYLER (ch 11)

These days all I think about is the plot for my book. I keep developing the story bit by bit. It took me three days to start writing. Once I started it was so easy. Words were pouring out of me. I never realised I had so many things to say or write.
I tell my mom and dad, they are happy for me and told that I have their full support. My mom asked me about the plot of the story. I told her that she should wait till I finish it and read it herself.
I didn’t wanna tell anyone what the plot was. Some things when explained sound so bad. The plot was actually a love story. A beautiful one indeed. I continuously worked on it whenever I had free time. I finished it just in a weeks’ time.
Now since I finished it I was searching for a platform to upload it. Then Dean suggested me to create a bookstagram page and upload the book bit by bit. At first I thought it was not going to work out. My parents told they’d get the book published but I didn’t want it. So I thought of giving the bookstagram page a try.
First I had to create a page and the biggest part was I had to name the page. It was all I was thinking. I had many ideas but did not even like one. Then I got the idea of “wandering mind”, I didn’t like it. I changed it to “wandering pages”, nope still not satisfied. Then it hit me, “wandering papers”. I liked it so much. I guess it’s mostly because of the paper part. I felt it is ironic in some way considering my phobia of paper.
I created a account with the name “@wanderingpapers” and posted my first chapter. I didn’t wanna reveal my identity. Now I need a way which’ll let people know about my page. 
I went to the teachers’ room to tell Mr Chapman that I finished the book. He was happy for me and asked me where he can read it. I told him about my instagram page and he told he’ll definitely read my book.
Later that night I stayed up late writing down a few ideas that I got for the new book. Then I saw that Mr Chapman left a comment saying he loves where the story is going and is waiting for more.