Seven

Soobin couldn't hold in his anger any longer, punching the wall beside him.

Soobin let out a grunt of frustration as blood dripped down his knuckles.

"Someone's angry." A voice called from behind him. Soobin looked to see a woman walking into the room, a smirk on her face. Soobin sighed, removing his hand from the now dented and bloody wall.

"Chaeryeong won't like the mess you made."
The woman said.

Soobin let out another grunt.
"Taehyun knows what I am. Even if I have the upper hand, that boy is smart."

The woman sighed, sitting in front of him on the floor of the dance practice room.
"Taehyun may be smart, but Yeonjun will have to end up dead sooner or later. You need to save yourself, and you definitely cannot lose to a human. Taehyun is just a pawn in your game, Soobin. Remember that." The woman said.

Soobin sighed, nodding his head slowly.
"Thanks, Yuna."
"No problem, Soobin. I'm always here to help my bunny bestie." Yuna smiled with a giggle.

Soobin chuckled, resting his head on the wall.
"It's just... I'm getting too attached to Yeonjun. That's what makes me hesitant to kill him. If I don't kill him, it's all over." Soobin said.

Suddenly, another woman, along with Ryujin, came into the room.

"What the hell dis you do to my wall!?" The other woman spat.
Soobin snickered at her.
"Had to take out my anger. Sorry Chaeryeong." He said.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes, her and Ryujin sitting next to Yuna. Yuna smiled and hugged Chaeryeong's arm, Ryujin resting her head on Chaeryeong's shoulder.

"You're making me feel single, guys..." Soobin pouted.

The other three laughed at Soobin.

Soobin wasn't laughing, though.
He didn't want to tell his death bringer friends that he was in love with Yeonjun. It would just screw him over even more. Soobin wanted Yeonjun in his arms, but it was impossible since he was Soobin's target. Since Yeonjun was human.

If only he were human, too...

But Soobin knew he couldn't change who he was. If he was going to get rid of Yeonjun, he had to do it quick.

Or else he may fall into a pit he can never get out of.

A/N: Ugh my back hurts 😔