Fifteen

Everything had happened so fast, but there was no problem processing it all.

Soobin was struck by his father's purple lighting, and he was lying on the ground as crystal slowly began forming on him.

"Damn it, what did you do to him!?" Yeonjun yelled, demons still coming for him and the others from the ground.
"He's slowly fading away, and once the crystals envelope his entire body, there is no saving him or his soul. I'm sure that's what you are so desperate to do, right? Save him?" Soobin's father laughed.

More lighting attempted to crash down on them as the group tried to fight against Soobin's father after dealing with demons, only to be pushed back to a fight with more of the mangled beings.

As lighting was about to strike the female humans, Ryujin created a barrier of light, shielding them from the attack.
"Thank you..." Jisu smiled.
"No problem." Ryujin smiled back.
"What are we going to do about Soobin? He's dying..." Yeji cried.

"Well, we can't stand here and watch him rot away, that's for sure!" Beomgyu yelled, him and Chaeryeong struggling to fight demons.

Taehyun looked over to Soobin, the crystals on his body spreading quickly.

No... We do have each other... We're friends, Soobin. You found us and Yeonjun as your only source of happiness. I can't let you die. I will save you, and I'll make sure that you can be free...

Taehyun grunted and pushed a demon away from him, running over to Soobin.
"TAEHYUN!" Yeonjun yelled, running after the redhead. Both boys made it over to Soobin, and just as lighting was about to strike them, Chaeryeong made a water barrier for them.

"It won't hold long!" Chaeryeong warned.

"Soobin, open your eyes! Soobin, open your eyes dammit!" Taehyun yelled, shaking the boy's body as crystals kept forming.

Yeonjun was just stuck in place with wide eyes as Soobim didn't move, Taehyun yelling for him to wake up.
Yeonjun wanted to do something to help.
Him and Taehyun both.
But they were just human, and all they could do was make sure he was okay.
Yeonjun scooted closer to Soobin, holding his head in his lap with tears in his eyes.

"Binnie, please... Please come back to me! At least open your freaking eyes before you decide to let those crystals take your soul! You were so determined to kill your father and let everyone out of these chains! You were so determined to prove that you were indeed not weak and could avenge your mother! What happened to this, huh!? I'm your hyung, answer me for God's sake!" Yeonjun yelled, his tears falling out of his eyes like waterfalls.

Taehyun just watched as Yeonjun began sobbing, his body shaking slightly.

Before Taehyun could speak, another voice came.

"I have to answer you then, right?"

Yeonjun gasped, smiling as he saw Soobin's eyes open slowly. Yeonjun breathed out in relief, caressing Soobin's face.

"Yeonjun... Taehyun..."

"Please tell me you can fight this! Please tell me this was not all for nothing!!!" Yeonjun cried. Soobin sighed, bringing up his arms to hold Yeonjun's face in his hands.
"If I do this, then you will be left with half death bringer and half human DNA. I didn't want it to come to this... I thought I could do this with everyone having my back and the right strategy, but... I don't want to hurt everything you love about yourself." Soobin said, coughing as crystals rose on his body.

"I could care less!!! What I care about is that we end this and make you ruler so you can fulfill all the things you wanted to! No restrictions on who you can be friends with, no more chains which control the cycle of humans, dreamers and death bringers... Whatever needs to be done, do it." Yeonjun said.

Soobin looked over to Taehyun, the redhead nodding.
"Do it quick. Chae's barrier won't hold much longer." Taehyun said.

Soobin smiled at Yeonjun, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you, never forget that." Soobin smiled.

"I love you. Now let's do this." Yeonjun said.

Soobin smiled and locked their lips together, a purple light surrounding them.

Everyone looked over to the bright light, the demons running away from the intensity.
"What-?" Soobin's father was cut off as the light subsided, his eyes going wide.

Taehyun looked at what was in front of him as he stood, his eyes going wide.

This was what it was the entire time...

Yeonjun was seated on a chair, purple and white flowers all around the field and on his body as Soobin stood there, his face full of sadness as he looked at what he turned Yeonjun into.
Yeonjun was bleeding purple from his throat, white and purple flowing around in a pool below him.

The same as Taehyun's vision.

Yeonjun wasn't supposed to die by Soobin's hand...

Yeonjun was fated to become a death bringer.

Soobin frowned as he walked over to Yeonjun, kneeling down beside him as he woke up. Yeonjun looked down at his purple stained white shirt, the flowers and then flower crown retracting from his body.

"Yeonjun..." Soobin watched Yeonjun get up, a smile on his face as he hugged Soobin.

"Now that is cool as heck." Kai said.

"I agree. I mean, look at him! He's cool..." Yuna smiled.

"You turned him half death bringer... Do you know what you've done!?" Soobin's father yelled.

"You know what," Yeonjun turned around his eyes dark.

"This isn't so bad... And you know what we've done?" Yeonjun held Soobin's hand tightly as they stood.

"We've finally defeated you, whether you like or or not. Because I am not just Yeonjun anymore. Soobin lent me his power, and there's no doubt we will overpower you." Yeonjun sneered.

Everyone walked up beside Soobin and Yeonjun, their faces full of spirit.

Now that Yeonjun was a death bringer... now that Yeonjun has met his fate... he was finally able to help the others.

Soobin, and everyone else, was able to do what they wanted from the start.

A/N: Yeonjun is half death bringer now bahahahahahahah who knew
Well of course I did I'm the author 😛
Ok I'll stop now bye-

A/N: Yeonjun is half death bringer now bahahahahahahah who knewWell of course I did I'm the author 😛Ok I'll stop now bye-