Eleven

"WHAT!?"

Soobin had decided it was right to tell his friends that his father was in control of the death bringers, which earned a loud scream from Kai in Chaeryeong's dance practice room where everyone was settling down after the events from that night.

"You mean to say that your father is the most powerful death bringer?" Yeji asked. Soobin nodded at her.
"That would be correct. He's the one currently in power, but when the title is passed onto me, these powers of mine will be stronger than anyone else's." Soobin said.

"We need to make a plan on how we're going to get rid of your father... If that's what you were thinking of doing..." Jisu said.

"It is what I want. He deserves to die after killing my mother. Still, only four of us have powers..." Soobin said.

"What are your powers, anyway?" Beomgyu curiously asked the three female death bringers.

"Oh, we can answer that!" Yuna grinned.
"Soobin, as you saw, controls every aspect of greenery! I can do mind control, Ryujin controls light, and Chae controls water!" Yuna explained.

"Yup! That's exactly right!" Chaeryeong giggled and summoned water with her hands. Ryujin did the same with a ball of light.

"Cool..." Yeji smiled.

Taehyun looked away from the group with a smile, looking over at Yeonjun.
"You okay?" He asked the lemon.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just happy Soobin made the choice he did..." Yeonjun grinned. Taehyun smiled at him, holding his shoulder.
"Soobin really does love you... I'm sorry for being so stupid. And I'm sorry for lying to you. I just didn't want you to worry. I thought I could handle things myself. But look where we are now." Taehyun sighed.

"There's no need to blame yourself, Taehyun-ah. You were just trying to protect him. Besides, I liked the little banters we had." Soobin smiled at them.

"Of course you did." Taehyun huffed.

"Look, I like at this cutesy stuff, but we need to devise a plan before we all get killed. Soobin," Ryujin turned to Soobin.
"Where does your dad live?" She asked.

"I thought the three of you would've known..." Beomgyu said, clinging onto Kai who was playing with Taehyun's hair.
"We know a lot of things about his father, but no one but Soobin knows where his father really resides." Yuna explained. Soobin nodded in confirmation to Yuna.

"It's rather complicated, actually." Soobin said.
"He lives in another realm. There is Heaven, there is Hell, and there is Earth in between. But my father lives in a very chaotic place in between the barriers of Earth and Hell, called 'Magic Island'. Magic Island is where he keeps his... Collections. People or entities that have defied him and died all go to waste in that realm. They are held in the small forest in crystal cases as corpses or their mangled parts. Past all of that, beyond the leaves, there is a small, dark field where he sits in front of a giant door that occasionally lights on fire. It would make sense that it lights on fire since it leads to Hell... However... I've never been there. But I do know the way." Soobin said, his voice darkening.

"That's... Not freaky at all." Beomgyu mumbled.

"If we can get into Magic Island, then we can face your father!" Yeonjun exclaimed.
"Yes... But I wasn't strong enough to hold my own back there... I can't possibly win against him." Soobin said.

"Well, you have us, silly!" Kai giggled.
"Even though we don't have powers, we can still help you navigate and talk. The four of you death bringers can handle fighting." Jisu smiled. Chaeryeong smiled back at her, slinging her arm around her shoulder.
"Looks like we have ourselves a pretty good team, then!" She laughed.

Soobin laughed as well, looking over to Yeonjun as the elder poked his shoulder.

"We'll get him, and we'll make sure that he doesn't define who you or any of these death bringers are anymore. I'm sure you'll make a great leader, Soobin." Yeonjun smiled, giving the boy a peck on the lips, which earned a giggle as they cuddled.
"Thank you, hyung. I'll make things better for death bringers... They can have their own lives and not follow this stupid code of conduct anymore that has a hold on what we 'should' be. And I'll make sure I avenge my mother and all the people he killed."

A/N: Everyone got Soobin's back 😔✊