Eight

Taehyun has never felt so infuriated before in his life.

Soobin was about to kill his friend, and he had no powers to be able to be in quarrel with a death bringer. Soobin might as well be playing on the attack.
So Taehyun would just have to play defence for now.

The redhead walked in the school, immediately being greeted by Beomgyu and Kai.
"Hey, cutie." Beomgyu smiled as he kissed Taehyun's cheek, Kai leaving a kiss on his nose.

Taehyun blushed softly and giggled.
"Hi guys..." he grinned. The three of them waled hand in hand to Yeonjun's locker.

Taehyun couldn't help but remember yesterday's events.

I can't believe Yeonjun is in love with that guy... When he's going to kill him any moment...

"Yah!"
The three of them looked up as they saw Yeji walking over to them.
"Jisu is getting bombarded again... And I got pushed out of the crowd." Yeji chuckled, scratching her neck.

"That's it, I'm coming to help! They'll get the fury of my strong ass thighs!!!" Beomgyu yelled running off with Yeji.
"Sorry, Hyunie, I have to see this. See you later." Kai have him a quick peck on the lips before running after Beomgyu.

Taehyun sighed, continuing his walk to Yeonjun's locker. But as he approached, his blood began to boil in anger.

Yeonjun and Soobin were talking to each other, a happy face of the older's face as the death bringer was just acting like he was sad.

"I wonder what kind of conversation you two are having..." Taehyun said, walking up to them.
"Honestly, Tae, Soobin's really funny!" Yeonjun laughed, getting into his locker.

"Yeah, I bet he is." Taehyun quickly shot a glare at Soobin.
"I thought get you were going to put a distance between you and him." Taehyun whispered to him.

"Oh, I said that? Heh, whoops. I have a tendency to forget things." Soobin smirked.

Taehyun clenched his fists.
"You-!"
"Nah ah ah. Let's get real here. Remember I said that you'll get more than a scar the next time you try anything?" Soobin smiled at him sweetly. Taehyun sighed.

"I thought you had a tendency to forget things." Taehyun said. Soobin chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Never trust a death bringer, Taehyun. Didn't you learn this in preschool?" Soobin laughed, a dark expression on his face.

"Okay, I'm all sorted out! Let's head to class before our teachers get mad at us." Yeonjun smiled.
Soobin's expression immediately turned back to one of sunshine and rainbows.

"Okay, sure! See you later, Taehyun!" He smiled, him and the lemon walking off down the hall together.

Soobin turned his head to look back at Taehyun, an evil smirk placed on his face as he and Taehyun made eye contact.

"You're powerless." Soobin mouthed.

Taehyun inhaled in anger, the two disappearing from his view.

"Hey, Taehyun! Aw... He left?" Kai asked as he caught up with Taehyun.

"Yeah." Taehyun said more cold than he intended.
"You okay? You sound off..." Kai said. Taehyun shook his head.

"I'm fine. Just peachy."

A/N: Taebin really be out here for each other's throats 🤪