CHAPTER 5

T H I R D P E R S O N

Jisoo and Rosé are at the photoshoot of the three members of BTS, Jungkook, Jimin, and J-hope.

"Why they're here?" Jimin chuckled while asking the staffs.

"Omo." Jin is shock to see the two girls.

The girls is taking picture of them while the boys are posing for the photoshoot. The girls is silently laughing while watching the boys. They are shy cause it's the first time that there are girls watching them in the photoshoot, because it's normal if the staffs watch them.

The girls went to the dressing room and look for some clothes that would fit them even it's for male.

"Chaeyoung look, it's good." Jisoo said while looking at her self in the mirror, wearing a black leather jacket.

"Wow, can I try that?" Rosé requested.

Jisoo take off the leather jacket and gave it to Rosé. She took another jacket and wore it.

"It look good on the both of you." Jhope complimented the girls.

"It is?" they asked and boys nod their heads.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Jungkook asked the two girls.

"We're here to support you!" they both answer in cheerful way.

The boys just smiled.

*ೃ༄

Jennie, Lisa, V and Suga are doing laundry. Jin is cooking and RM is helping him, they preparing for their lunch.

"Unnie, look." Lisa secretly showed Jennie a paper from Jisoo's pocket.

They hide it from the camera and look on what's on it. Jennie is shock on what she saw.

"What's that?" they hide the paper as fast as they can.

"N-Nothing." Jennie said. "Let's continue our laundry."

They continue doing their laundry.

*ೃ༄

"Guys, we're going to eat." RM called the others.

They are done doing laundry. They went out on their rooms then went to the dining area with RM. They started to eat and even they're just six, they're still noisy.

It's been two weeks since they got close with each others and you can see that they are already very comfortable with each other.

"Guys we're here!" they heard a shout from the door.

They all look who's it then they saw the others who just got home from the photoshoot.

"You're just on the right timing, let's eat." Jennie said and about to stand up to get them a plate and utensils but V stopped her.

Jennie understand what V want to do so she just sit and smiled at him. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope sat down on their chairs while V giving them their plates and utensils. They continue eating and they become more noisier than earlier.