CHAPTER 13

Min Yoongi's POV

I went out in the dressing room and Jennie showed up from nowhere.

"Woah, oppa– I mean unnie? No, no, no, uhm... My wife?" she chuckled. "You look pretty."

I shook my head and approach our friends. Just like Jennie's reaction, they all complimented and laugh at me.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

The photographer instructed us what pose we're going to do. So I leaned my head in Jennie's forehead and my right hand in her waist. She laid her hands in my back, she's just like hugging me.

The photographer said that we need to act like a not happy King and Queen so we both turn our face in emotionless and pose.

He started to take a pic of us and when we're done, we approach our friends who's busy looking at our pictures on the screen. They complimented and we just smiled.

-----

We keep on laughing on our funny photos taken earlier. After our serious photoshoot, the director said we need to take a funny pictures.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"When I get the father role I'm frustrated but it's funny cause Suga oppa is my partner." -Jennie

"I saw how Jennie and Suga oppa look devastated in their roles but they both look good together and they're both professionals." -Jisoo

"I really want to be the prince but being sleepy is more perfect cause I'm sleepy that day, so I took a quick nap." -V

"When I open the paper I'm just like 'what I have done in my past life?' but yet it's fun." -Suga

"Everyone is really on their roles and Jin hyung really fit on his role. He's always cracking dad jokes and laughing on his own, I really think hyung is getting crazy day by day." -RM

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Jung Hoseok's POV

We're all at a one restaurant. After our photoshoot, we decided to eat cause we're all hungry.

"The noodles is so good." Jin hyung said.

"Agree." the girls said while taking pictures of their food.

"Yah, how would you know that the food is good when you're just taking pictures of the foods?" Suga hyung asked.

"Instinct." Jisoo said.

The girls agreed and continue their pictures and we just let them... After so many minutes, their still taking pictures.

"Are you going to take a picture of your food forever?" Jimin asked while chuckling.

The girls didn't bother to answer and just do their matters.

"I think they will." I said.