CHAPTER 32 (Special Chapter)

Third Person's POV

The girls have busy and tough schedule because of their new comeback. They have so much award shows to attend, interviews, photoshoots, endorsements, and more.

They just get some rest one day in a week but still thankful that they still can rest. The boys have a busy schedules too but not that much busy. They oftenly went to Han River and enjoy their rest.

Even the two groups are on their own paths again, they're still wanting to have a song collaboration that would be legendary in the KPOP industry.

———

"Put your hands here." the photographer said while showing his his.

Rosé nodded and put her hands on her hips and pose for the photo shoot. The others are at the dressing room, waiting for their turn.

"Oh?" Lisa's eyes widen when she saw a call from BTS member RM. "Unnie, Namjoon oppa." she wave her phone to her unnie's so they can see it.

They can't approach Lisa cause Jennie and Jisoo's hair are being fixed.

"Answer it." Jisoo said.

Lisa answer the call and bowed as she saw RM on the screen.

"Ne, yeoboseyo." Lisa wave her hand to RM.

(What are you doing right now?) RM ask on the other line.

"Uh, we're having a photo shoot." Lisa said and move her phone so RM can see the two girls.

(Oh yes I remember you have schedule today.) RM said.

"Ne." the three girls said.

(But where is Rosé?) he ask.

"She's having a photoshoot." Jennie said.

(Oh...)

"Where are the others oppa?" Lisa ask.

(You see, I called cause we're having a dinner right now.) RM show his member and the boys greeted them while eating.

"Is that gamjatang?" Lisa's eyes caught the spicy pork spine soup they're eating.

(Ne.)

"Lisa's craving for that since yesterday." Jennie chuckled while teasing Lisa.

(We have tom-yum, kimchi stew, chicken, and mandu.) Jin said.

"Tom-yum? Wow." the girls are amaze by their food.

"Rosé favorite food is tom-yum and kimchi stew right?" Lisa ask the two elder.

"She said it's hard to decide what's her favorite food cause she likes food, but she really love tom-yum and Kim hi stew." Jisoo said.

"Yeah." Jennie nods her head.

"Yah... Why do you have chicken?! I'm on a diet!" Jisoo seem so upset on the boys.

"Nado, they have gamjatang too." Lisa added.

"Yah!"

The boys started to laugh on the girls reaction.

(We order it cause we want to tease you.) Suga said laughing.

"Why you have to be cruel?" Jennie pouted.

The boys can't stop their laughters as they saw the girls complaining.

After their talk, Rosé exactly came in by finishing her part in the photo shoot.

"The boys just called." Lisa said letting Rosé know what happened.

"Yeah, the call just ended now." Jisoo added.

"Jinjja?" Rosé started to remove her earrings cause she's not used to it.

"They're eating our favorite food." Lisa said.

"So cruel." Rosé chuckled.

———

Bangtan just finish eating and going to their fan meeting today.

"Hyung, the girls keep on calling us cruel." Jungkook chuckled when he read the chat of the girls on their group chat.

"Jennie said they're on a diet because of their photoshoot then we just make them feel hungry." Jhope said.

They just laugh and started to talk about some matter.

When they arrive at the fan meeting venue. The make up artist's retouch their make ups before meeting the fans.

As they sat down on their sit they wave at the fans waiting for them. Since it's the first time they went to a fan meeting after the reality show, some faces are new, some of them are blinks.

They started to talk to their fans while giving signatures and accepting some gifts from them.

"Annyeong." a shy army kneel down to talk to the first member, Jimin.

"How are you?" Jimin ask while opening the page of the album so he could put his signature.

"I'm fine." she shyly said.

"Why are you shy?" Jimin chuckled to reduce the awkward situation.

"I-I'm just stunned to see you in person." the army said.

"Oh, it's the first time you came to our fan meeting?" Jimin ask.

"Ne." the girl shyly bowed. "Actually, I'm a blink and just started to be an army."

"Jinjja? Same." Jimin joked and raise his arm to offer a high five.

The girl laugh as she find it funny and cute at the same time.

    ⋆    

➻Short chapter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

It's not edited so you can see mistakes.