CHAPTER 11

RM'S POV

"He sleep a lot today." Rosé said while looking at V.

"Maybe he's just tired." I said.

V is in the sofa, sleeping deeply.

We don't know what to do today, the girls don't have plan and same with us. We also asked the staffs but they just said we should rest today so we have energy tomorrow.

"Ah I'm really bored." Jhope said.

We're all in silent cause we don't have anything to say.

"Let's play a game." Lisa broke the silence.

"What game?" Suga hyung asked.

Lisa just smirked and went upstairs.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

We're all in the sala of the second floor. We created a big circle for the game. It's a truth or dare game, it's a normal game but they putted a twist. The one who can't answer the truth or do the dare have to let the one who ask or dare him/her to put some drawing on his/her face.

"Let me spin the bottle!" Jennie cutely shouted that make everyone chuckled.

Lisa gave her the bottle and Jennie put the bottle at the center then spin it. We wait until the bottle stop and it point at Suga hyung.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Jennie asked cause she's the one who spin the bottle.

"Aish, do I really need to do this?" he asked.

We chuckled and just wait for his answer.

"Uhm... Dare." He said.

"Not scared huh." Jimin said.

"Uh... I don't know what to dare." Jennie said fake biting her nails.

Jennie gave us a innocent look that make her cute.

"You don't need to act cute, we could help you." I said.

She smiled and we all gathered except Suga hyung.

"What ever that's dare I can do that." Suga hyung said with full of confidence.

"He's so confident, we need to punish him." Jungkook said.

We all agreed and went back to our positions. Jennie cleared her throat.

"I want you to went to the restaurant next to our house and be a waiter." Jennie said.

Suga hyung look shock but he remain calm. "Aish, you guys are so bad."

We just chuckled and said that he will do the dare later. So we continue our game.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

The game is done, Suga hyung is currently doing his dare while we were waiting for him. It's funny cause he still have a drawing on his face when he went out.

Well we all have a drawing on our face but Suga hyung's face had a lot of drawings. The girls really have fun on putting drawing in Suga hyung's face.