CHAPTER 22

Third Person's POV

They clap their hands when the staff said what they're going to do at the Jeju Maze Park. They partner up and went in the maze. The first team who will went out first will be the winner. And the last one obviously the losing team.

-----

"Unnie don't leave me." Rosé said while following Jennie walking fast.

Jennie wait for her and held her hand so they won't lost each other.

-----

"I can't see anything than the bush." Jisoo said that make Lisa laugh.

"No it's dead end." Lisa said and turn around to find the right way.

-----

"Hyung stop playing with that." Jungkook said to Jin who's playing with the mushroom he saw.

"It's cool JK." he said and still playing with the mushroom, don't minding the others who's passing by.

Jungkook shook his head and leave Jin. He will find the way first then take Jin out.

-----

"Who do you think will win?" Jhope asked Suga who seems not interested at all.

"Of course us." Suga said with full of confidence.

"Wah... Daebak." Jhope chuckled in Suga's confidence.

-----

"Hyung ppali!" Jimin shouts to RM.

"Yah, yah no need to shout." Suga said who just pass by them.

RM and V laugh when Suga came out from nowhere.

-----

They are all busy looking around and it's been ten minutes but they still can't see the exit.

"I'm exhausted." Rosé said and hugging Jennie because of tiredness.

"I think we're- huh."

A big smile appear from Jennie and Rosé's face. Finally, someone will get out at the maze.

"Who came out first?" Rosé and Jennie asked the staff who's waiting for them.

"You."

"Us?" they excitedly high-five their hands and went to the tent to wait for the others.

They watch the others struggling to get out of the maze.

"Can we help them?" Rosé asked the staff.

"Ani."

You can see in their face that they're sad but they didn't show it up and continue to monitor the others.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"Jin hyung enjoy playing with the mushroom so that's the reason why we're the last one who leave the maze." -Jungkook

"The mushroom is cute so I can't stop playing with them... And yah Jungkook-ah! Don't blame me." -Jin

"Chae do really wanna help them because they're struggling." -Jennie

"At least they have fun in the maze even they're struggling to get out." -Rosé

"Jin oppa is very funny cause he just stand up when Jungkook said that they're just the last one in the maze." -Lisa