CHAPTER 14

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Guys! Let's go!" Jin hyung excitedly shouted to us.

We're at the amusement park today. I'm holding a camera stick with a camera to film myself. We enter the amusement park and went to a store to buy a headband, for the girls.

"Try this." Lisa said and gave me a mickey mouse headband.

I put it in my head and they all chuckled.

"You look so cute." Rosé said while chuckling.

-----

We're all have a headband that we don't like to wear but the girls requested it so we still wore it.

"So what's ride we're going first?" Jhope hyung asked.

"Pirate ship!" Jisoo noona said.

"Oh, then let's go." RM hyung said.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" we shouted while heading to the pirate ship.

The staff put a camera on the pirate ship so they can still film us. We sat on the seats and buckle the seat belt. When the ride start I'm just in chill... And then boom, the pirate ship is so noisy with our shouts.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

I'm so exhausted and about to throw up because of the rides we went. It's 5pm and I'm still dizzy in our rides. The girls gave up with just 4 rides while me and the boys almost tried all the rides here in the amusement.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"Jhope's reaction in roller coaster is so funny. He's trying not to scream but it turn out in more epic scene." -RM

"Jhope is super noisy in every ride. I think that my eardrums will explode anytime in his scream." -Suga

"I'm not scared of those rides but I can't help but scream." -Jhope

"Their reaction is so funny and instead of screaming, I'm laughing." -Lisa

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

We're all eating cause we're all hungry. But until now, I feel that my stomach is still twirling.

"There's a fireworks at 7pm, let's went to the ferris wheel to see it more clearly." Jisoo noona suggested.

"Sounds good though." Suga hyung said.

"Then let's ride a ferris-wheel later!" Lisa shouted.

"Wah, so energetic." Jimin said.

We chuckled and finish our foods. We went to the bumping car to play cause we still have almost one hour before the fireworks.

Jennie noona didn't join us cause she said she still feel sick so it's just the ten of us who's bumping the car of each other.

"Woah!"

"Unnie hajima!"

"Hey stob it!"