CHAPTER 38 (Special Chapters)

BigHit Entertainment
@BigHitEnt

We are here to clear the rumors about the issue. The two group become very close for this past few years. We're happy/sad to say that the rumors are true. BTS V and BLACKPINK Jennie are dating. But we assure you that their relationship won't effect their works. Thank you. https://www.bighitent.com//announcement

1, 943, 111 like this post

Sofhielle_ I can't believe this 😮

Nonever After the long wait! Yesss!!!

Chaelisa97 What about Jenlisa😭😭😭
          ↪lilimario I guess you got a wrong username.
               Chaelisa97 No, I support Jenlisa, Chaelisa, and Lisoo.

Jungkookieeemaknae now the truth revealed. It's a relief at the same time it hurt.

Jiroseislit Excuse me, I think you forgot about Jirose, Jinsoo and Liskook.
           ↪Jennieshining Stop being so excited hun. Let's just wait.

Taennie 95x96 As what I expected!!!! I'm celebrating right now 🎉🎉.

ArmyBTS It hurt but still, I'll support you 😢

Armytilltheend Yuck🤮! They're not even a perfect match! BTS is for army only!
             ↪foreveryoung Just accept the fact that Jennie is so much more better than a trash like you.
                   1995's Best Product Get lost, we don't accept you as an army. Better change your username already.

———

Third Person's POV

Hyun Suk sighed as he read the statement of the other Entertainment. They're going to release their confirmation later, they just let BigHit post the confirmation first.

"Mianhae." Jennie look down while holding tightly on Jisoo's hand.

"You know that it will affect you but why you still did this?" Hyun Suk said on a calm tone even he's mad.

"I love him." Jennie said.

Hyun Suk shooked his head and rest his back on the swivel chair.

"What about you girls? Do you want the confirmation too?" Teddy asked.

Lisa cleared her throat. "Yes."

All people in that room look at Lisa.

"Are you sure?" Rosé asks Lisa.

Lisa nods. "I'm ready to take the risk."

The room become silent after...

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

The boys are in the meeting room together with their managers and the CEO Bang Si Hyuk.

"This is really what you want?" Si Hyuk ask the boys.

The vocal lines nodded slightly. The CEO loss in words and just release a heavy sigh.