CHAPTER 21

Third Person's POV

They are all in fierce look when they enter the airport. Cameras are focus on them and they were taking shots. Taehyung and Jhope covered Jin's eyes to protect it from the flash of the cameras. (A/N: I'm really worried about Jin's eyes guys :<)

When they enter the plane, they sat on their seats and ordered foods. They haven't eaten yet so they're hungry.

"Try this." Jennie said and let Lisa tried her food.

"Hmm." she widen her eyes when she ate the food.

Lisa called Jisoo and Rosé and let them try the food.

"It's delicious." Rosé said.

-----

"Is that hoeddeok?" Jimin asked when he saw the girls enjoying the food.

"Hmm." the girls nodded.

"You want?" Lisa asked and gave him a fork.

Jimin tries the pancake and he likes it. "It's good."

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

The girls and boys have their own place to go. The girls is in the Teddy Bear Museum and the boys is in the Leports Land.

"Woah."

The girls saw the teddy bears in the hallway and started to take some pictures.

"Oh cute." Jennie pinch the cheek of the teddy bear.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"The museum is so unique and it's so cute." -Jisoo

"The teddy bears are so cute so I love it." -Lisa

"When I heard that we're going to the teddy bear museum the first one who came up in my mind is Jennie unnie, she loves bear so I'm sure she loves it so much and of course I love it more." -Rosé

"I want to visit that museum everyday, I really love it." -Jennie

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

They saw a teddy bears wearing the traditional wedding wear in South Korea so they take a picture one by one and then all of them.

"Kyeopta."

They're looking around and taking pictures.

-----

"Woah nice." RM clap his hand when he saw the karts.

They're going to kart riding today in the Leports Land.

"Cool." Jungkook and V said.

One guy approach them and told them how to use the karts and some safety measures.

"Do you get it?" the guy asked.

"Yeah." Suga said.

"Okay, okay." Jin said.