CHAPTER 34 (Special Chapter)

KpopUpdates:

There's so many fans have fun in GDA but not the armyblink. Most of the armyblink protested why the two groups (BTS and BLACKPINK) are being awkward or not interacting that much last night.

501, 328 like this post

foreveryoung For sure their company didn't let them!
       ↪jichicken we still don't know the     truth so stop blaming the company.

         kpopisimportant Agree! We don't know the truth.

blinkinyourarea I won't be surprise if one day this account will got reported.
        ↪Chaelisa97 True, they're spreading rumors that's not even true.

ArmyBTS They're just feeling awkward because they're in front of their fans. Of course it's hard to interact with other groups even you're close to them, cause there are some delusionals who's over reacting.
         ↪Jennieshining Lol, so true.
              XOXO It's my first time to agree with an army.
              ArmyBTS Thanks.

방 핑크 우리는 그들이 상호작용을 하지 않아도 그들을 보는 것을 즐긴다. 꺼져!
ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ. ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ!

———

Third Person' s POV

They're at the restaurant where they were used to go when their schedules were free.

"Yah, yah that's not true." Rosé defend herself.

"It is." Jennie said.

"Yeah. Every time you see boys you'll be like." Lisa mimicking Rosé's reaction if she saw boys.

"I also notice that at the first day." Jin said and filled his mouth with food.

"I thought she just like nervous but then Jisoo noona said Chaeyoung's allergic to boys." Jungkook said and take a shot of his beer.

"Aniyo." Rosé waved her hand signed that she have an explanation. "I'm just nervous around boys that not my close friend."

"But why do you have to give us a death glare?" Jimin joked.

Rosé giggled because of embarrassment.

"She's shy but scary." Jisoo said.

"Agree." Jhope said.

———

They're at the Han River, doing different things. They were with their body guards so that if someone recognise them, they can leave that area safely.

It's weekday so there's not that much people on thed Han River, maybe because of work and school.

"Unnie!" Lisa excitedly called Jisoo while pedalling.

Jisoo found her cute and just chuckled. V is having fun while taking a ride on a bike with RM.

"Hyung, let's go there!" Jimin pointed the tree where Suga and Jin are resting under it.

RM bike through the two boys. V started to annoy the two oldest. RM leave them and Jimin just continue annoying the two.

Rosé stop on the side to watch the beautiful and calm scenery of Han River. Jennie joined her and the others started to join them.