Leaving again

POV: Cardi B
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date: December 24, 2019.
Time: 6:23pm

Fuck I didn't want her to see me this early. I couldn't text her cause my phone had died and I didn't bother to charge it since I already was running late.

Wait- who the fuck is that?

Oh it's that one bitch from that store, why she here? And most importantly why she here with Nic?

I'm not even gonna acknowledge them I'm just gonna pretend like I ain't see them and do my job.

I danced on Rocky, some of it was being petty but most of it was for the money I'd be getting tonight. I saw Nic staring but quickly tapped the girl and headed to the kitchen.

I kept doing what I was doing and there was a huge group of people waiting for me to get on them. I shrugged everything off, she couldn't get mad at me for this, I was just doing my job.

Rocky pulled me out the crowd as everyone cheered. I looked around and noticed Nic faced the other way in the kitchen, which was a good thing because of what might go down next.

He took me into his room and locked the door.

"You know I been had my eye on you" his deep voice spoke

"You act like it's not obvious" I said as he led me to the bed

"So you wanna give me a early Christmas gift?" He said as he laid on the bed

"No snitching" I said

"Don't worry your girl here with another girl too, I just seen them both swallowing each other tongues in the kitchen" he said

"You got it then" I said as I climbed on top of him and slowly unbuckled his pants

Even though I never thought about this man in a sexual way and he annoyed the fuck outa me, something about his vibe today that really got me on.

I slipped my panties to the side and let him put it in me as I slowly went up and down and tried to keep my moans silent. I wanted this to be quick.

I went faster as I played with my clit while going up and down. He seemed to be enjoying it as he was scrunching his face in pleasure. He placed his hands on my thighs and squeezed hard, I knew he was about to cum. I started playing with myself faster and when I felt him release his tension inside me it sent me over the edge and soon our juices serve all over his chest.

I got up and slipped my heals back on as I headed to his restroom to get cleaned up.

It was moments like these I was glad I was on birth control, although I was in my last few pills and couldn't get any more since my old trusted doctor is back in NY.

I walked out the restroom and turned to look at him.

He was all clean and putting his clothes back on.

I headed out the door and kept my eyes forward, if she saw me I didn't want to look her in the eyes.

I looked around and didn't see either of them. Many thoughts raced through my mind but who was I to be upset? I held everything back and put in a show for the people there. Needless to say I did my job and got payed extra by Rocky himself for the 'gift'

Since my apartment was right close by I walked a couple stairs and let myself in. The door quickly refused to open. I looked down and there was two pairs of shoes. One which was Nic's and the others? Definitely not mine. I quietly moved them over and closed the door behind me. I took my heels off to prevent any noise from being made and slowly walked to our room. The noises I heard made me feel a sharp pain in my chest. But I stood there contemplating if I should enter or leave.

I took my phone out and called Doja, out of all people I knew she'd be awake and answer my call despite the previous situation that had occurred.

"Hello?" I said stepping out of the apartment

"Hey whats up?" She said like nothing had ever happened

"You busy?" I asked her

"Not at all, need something?" she asked me

"Book me a ticket to New York" I told her

"Sure when do you wanna come?" She asked me

"Today if possible" I told her

"Today?!" She asked confused

"Yes" I simply said as I heard the door behind me open. What I saw. I wish I didn't.

It was that girl with Nic, she was putting her shoes on as Nic hid behind the blanket she used to cover her naked body as she saw me.

I mentally shook my head and turned back around without saying a word.

"Earliest one is today in 3 and a half hours" she told me

"I'll take it" I said as I pushed the girl out the way and slammed the door behind my steps

"What the fuck Cardi!!" Nicki said as I rushed to the closet and began filling my luggage

"Where are you going?" She asked me but I didn't even pay one ounce of attention to her

"Cardi" she said

At this point I had no clue how many clothes I had put in the bag, all I knew is that I didn't know how long I'd be over there for.

I was done getting ready to leave, Nic was still in the same spot, the edge of the bed giving me a dead stare.

I didn't plan on telling her anything, I know it might be petty but it's better than lashing out, after all I had a lot of business to deal with back home. Last thing I needed was this shit.

As I was exiting the apartment she yelled one last time

"Don't fucking leave me Cardi" she said

I slightly turned my head but refused to look at her. I closed the door and headed downstairs for my uber.

I needed a breath of fresh air away from here.

-Truzdaie