Backfire

"Life is a dangerous game that people are hesitant to play. Not only can one bad move have you somewhere you never wanted to be, but it can have you somewhere you can't escape."

It has been a few days since I've spoken to Chase or Tylen. They both have been blowing up my phone and coming up to the hospital to try and talk to me. I had the nurses that tell them that I don't want to see them or that I wasn't there when in reality I was there the whole time.

"Good morning sunshine! I got you some breakfast from Starbucks!" Brandon said, handing me a bag with food in it. "Also Chase tried coming up here to talk to you again for the third time today." He raised his eyebrow while looking at me.

"Hmmm, I bet so." I took a bite from my sandwich while Brandon just stood there staring at me.

"Look as bad as we both know that you're mad at them, you need to speak to them both and let them know how you feel." He started making his way out the door. "Also you need to find a new place to crash because this looks sad and depressing which is not a good look for you." He whispered while smiling hurrying out of the room.

After finally getting the determination to get up to take a shower and get dressed I decided to go to Tylen's house to get the rest of my things. As soon as I pulled up in the driveway Brandon sent me a message.

"Meet me at Castro's tonight at 9:30 because we're going dancing and get to have some fun. See you soon!"

I smiled while after looking at the message then I got out of the car. Once I got inside I had to hold my nose to keep myself from throwing up. The house was filthy and it smelled horrible as if someone hasn't been there in days and left it dirty. When I went out back I saw Tylen's car but he was nowhere to be found. Therefore I hurried to get all of my things packed and rushed to put them in the car. On the way to grab my last suitcase, the door of Tylen's secret working door was cracked open which was very unusual. Once I walked towards the door I slowly walked inside. There were all kinds of tapes, CDs, Cameras, and a laptop with the name Len's Pro. at top of them. I went to the laptop and tried to log in but it had a password on it so I kept trying but I couldn't get into it so I was about to give up until I remember that he loved French toast and his favorite number was twenty-five. Therefore I tried it and it opened. The first thing I saw pop up were messages from girls asking him when they were going to get paid and when can they come and record with him. I didn't pay much attention until I had clicked on a folder named Thots and Tots and seen naked Women and underage girls who looked as if they were like fifteen or sixteen in Lingerie. I picked up my phone and called Chase.

"Omg Chase you and your father we're right about everything. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. I'm at Tylen's right now and I was on the computer and found all kinds of disgusting photos of women and young girls on his computer. There's a lot of—!"

In the middle of my sentence, I looked up and saw Tylen's and his father standing in the doorway shaking their heads. I tried to hurry and grab the computer and run out of the second door he had on the side but it was locked as well.

"Why did you have to be such a nosy bitch Aaliyah? Therefore I hope you know we can't let you go since you saw this right?" He rolled his eyes and sighed while walking towards me. "Do you want the easy or hard way babe?" He smiled before reaching to grab me.

"You know you're going to be in so much trouble when everyone hears about this! I can't believe I was even with you, you're a sick person!" I tried snatching away and running but he grabbed my arm tighter.

"Tylen I told you not to let anyone ever see which means you have failed as my son once again! Therefore no one else can know about our business. So you need to take her to the spot. I told you to let her go and leave her alone a long time ago." Tylen's dad yelled aggressively punching the wall before grabbing my legs so they could take me through some secret side door that led to a basement I never knew about.