Troubles in Paradise

Chapter Four

"We've all had people in our life where we have had to question their intentions for being in our life. Some intentions you've had were correct, while others were wrong. Therefore don't stop questioning them unless you know 100% percent what they are!"

" Aaliyah don't forget to make sure you have everything— wait oh my gosh you don't have your first aid kit!" My mom rushed out of the room to get it.

"Aaliyah we're never going to get out of here if your mom doesn't calm down."

Jasmine rolled her eyes while counting the money she was holding. "That's 100, 200, 300–."

"Where in the hell did you get all that money Jas?" I looked at her full of suspension.

"Seriously you better not have been doing anything stupid."

"Nothing can be as stupid as you fucking with Tylen after I told you how he treats females." She rolled her eyes.

  "Wow, really Jas! Chill out with that because you don't know if it is one-hundred percent true. You need to tell me where you got all of that money from!"

"Chill out, My mom and stepdad have been paying me money now for doing work for them around the house. I've been saving this up for a while." Jasmine hurried to put the money up before my mom returned.

  "Okay baby girl I found the kit, please make sure you don't lose it. Also here's $200 extra just in case you may need it. Please be safe!" She started to hug me, hugging me extra tightly.

"Will do mom, now let me go because we have to step on it because we have to pick up Tylen, Jacob, Fisher, and Destiny remember?" I peeled off her arms and clutched my bags.

"Is dad here yet with the rental SUV because we need to get going!"

"He should almost be here! I hope you guys have a great senior trip at the beach. I love you, see you in two weeks!" She kisses my forehead before going into the kitchen.

Jasmine and I began to grab the bags to haul them out on the porch. Shortly after I grabbed the last bag my dad pulled up in the rental vehicle we had rented. After putting everything in the trunk and getting in the car we said our goodbyes then drove off to pick up the others. I drove to Destiny's house and everyone was standing outside with their bags ready to go.

"Damn, I can see you guys are all ready to go!" Jasmine stated while waiting for everyone to get in and get set.

    "Come on Aaliyah! Let's go, what are you waiting for, I'm ready to see some sexy bikini babes on the beach!" Jacob announced while high-fiving Fisher.

        "No one is going to want either one of you!" Destiny laughed while putting on her makeup.

"No one is going to want a child like you either!" Jacob joked to his sister Destiny.

"I'm only a year younger than you guys!" Destiny scoffed in defense.

      Jacob, Fisher, and Jamon were all Tylen's best friends since elementary school days.  Tylen was one year older than everyone else and Destiny was one year younger than everyone else. She was Jacob's little sister who he was very protective over. Destiny always had a crush on Fisher, but she never told anyone of it.

"Alright guys, let's not start arguing because we have a long ride ahead of us," Jasmine announced while unraveling her headphones.

Eventually, after two hours of driving, we entered the parking lot of the hotel that we would be staying in. Once we parked the car I got out to get the room keys while everyone started to get the bags out. When I looked behind me Tylen was sprinting to catch up with me. He grinned once he had caught up to me at the counter.