Untold Truths

Chapter Five

"Some people are only in your life because they want to watch how you are living your life. They don't want you to get ahead of them so they are willing to do anything and everything to make sure you fail! Always make sure you're aware of who's around you!"

I woke up this morning sick to my stomach. I strived to run to the bathroom as quickly as I could, but I didn't make it on time. All of the throw-up just came out at one time. I opened my eyes to see a pair of shoes standing in front of me with vomit on them.

"Woah yuck! Are you okay?"

Tylen began to hold his nose with a face of disgust. He was holding some flowers and a box of chocolates.

" I bought you these, I'm sorry about last night I was just having a moment." He smiles, handing me the flowers.

"Omg, I'm so sorry—."

I proceeded to throw up some more while carrying the flowers. Once I put the flowers down, I ran to the bathroom crying full of humiliation. I was sitting on top of the toilet with my hands in my hand.

"Look at me I'm a mess, why would you even want to be with me?"

I looked at him then put my head back down in a shameful manner. He pulled my chin up and kissed me. I felt the butterflies tingle in my stomach again.

"Was I falling in love with him already?"

Tylen grabbed my hands and pulled me off of the toilet.

"C'mon Aaliyah! I have the day planned out perfectly for us, go get dressed and I'll be back to come to get you at nine o'clock! You know your birthday is tomorrow so we have to celebrate tonight and tomorrow!"

He pecked my lips before proceeding out of the door.

I was speechless, all I could do was smile. Just as I was about to hop in the shower I looked down in the trash can and there was a positive pregnancy test in the trash. I hopped in the shower and all I could think was

"Omg which one of the girls is pregnant?What if it's Jasmine and she's not telling me about it?"

The thought of Jasmine being pregnant replayed in my head over and over. As I hopped out of the shower and began to look at my hair in the mirror.

"Omg, this is going to take forever!"

Jasmine's Pov

I was in the parking lot of the Grocery Store "Razor's" eating a sub I had just purchased from "Substances". While taking my last and final bite I saw Tylen strolling out of the store with an employee carrying a table to the car. Next, he came back out and was holding up a bouquet. When he was in the car I followed him to see where he was going. We pulled up to an apartment complex with lots of buildings located there. I waited until he got out of his car hauling the table then I went to follow him up some stairs. He reached the last flight of stairs which led to the top of the roof. Once he opened the door with his key and walked into a room that was located on the roof. I hurried to yank the door before it had shut and forcefully made my way in there. The room was decorated so beautifully and romantic. There was a hot tub with a fireplace beside it, a bed with rose petals on it, LED lights that changed colors, and a nicely decorated table with candles.

Looking around in the room made me infuriated to the point it made me walk up to Tylen and consistently strike him.

"Woah! What the hell Jasmine, what are you doing here?" He looked at me full of confusion.