two.

RAVEVANIAS just posted a photo!

ravevanias  real hot girl shit 😽

view all comments !

kbreeezo  damn 😍

dejuane.mccoy  my fav 🤩
ravevanias 🥺❤️
user chile... am i reading this right??

kbreeezo 😍
user since rave won't reply i will 🥺

therealslimedupmike raveeee 🤩
ravevanias mike 💞💞
user damn respond to kobe not mike 😐

therealslimedupmike i want ur curls 😍
ravevanias no bitch
user not this again!

derektrendz ya nasty
user pulling a karen 🤩🤩

vallykpena fire 🔥🔥
ravevanias period

user 😍😍😍

     EVERYBODY sat down on the couch scrolling through either instagram or tiktok. rave had arrived in las vegas to visit kobe and the other boys. she was texting dejuane and giggling. this caught all of their attention. "rave..?"

"yes derek?" she loooked up. "who ya texting?" he stood up and looked at her screen but she quickly switched apps and went to twitter. "i was texting my friend." rave lied as she showed him her screen. kobe's face had a frown but this didn't go unnoticed. "baby, what's wrong?"

"the name's daddy." vallyk corrected rave. "shut the fuck up." mike said to vallyk. "nothing's wrong babe." she frowned as she stood up. "let me make you a snack to cheer you up." she walked over to the kitchen and kobe's eyes landed on her phone. "y'all thinking what i'm thinking?"

    "kobe..." vallyk felt that this would be a huge invasion of privacy but the others didn't agree with him. "i saw her on instagram earlier." kobe snatched the phone from where she was sitting and began going through messages. suddenly, a new message had arrived from dejuane.

      "what? what is it?" the boys came zooming next to kobe and read the messages out loud. they all consisted of them catching up with each other. "kobe, you want a drink?" she asked as she searched through the fridge. casting a sidelong glance at her, kobe replied, "um yeah."

rave poured milk into a cup and was almost done with the pbj sandwhich. "it's just them texting." mike was confused and scrolled up. "damn.. i really thought she was sending nudes or sum." derek sat back down along with vallyk. "i don't know about you guys but ima check her phone everyday." mike turned off her phone. "why?"

"cause first they're just catching up and then guess what? feelings blossom." kobe had her phone in his hand and just stared at it. "um, kobe, whatcha doing?" she rushed over to him and snatched her phone from him. "damn rave i wasn't doing nun you need to chill."

she rolled her eyes at him. "don't be snooping around my phone." she sat down on the couch and kobe looked at his snack at the counter. "thanks for the snack," vallyk stood up and rushed over to the counter. meanwhile, rave began texting dejuane again which seemed to put her back in a good mood again.

kobe sighed, "ima take a walk." kobe looked at rave and saw her giggling. he didn't like how rave as acting. "can i go?" derek asked him, "nah i kinda want some alone time." he nodded. kobe looked over at rave and had a frown.

as he arrived to the park, kobe sat down on the same bench in hopes of seeing tatyanah. he sat there, thinking about what he might have possibly done that caused rave to act like this. nothing came to his mind though. kobe looked off into the distance and saw her. tatyanah.

she was on her phone and seemed to be walking into kobe's direction. "tatyanah!" he called out. she looked up and waved at him. "kobe!" she jogged to him and kobe stood up. "how have you been?" she asked before they began walking. "not gonna lie i've been feeling bad."

tatyanah frowned at this, "do you wanna talk about it?" kobe gave her a nod. "is it about your girlfriend?" kobe lowered his head and looked down at the ground. "she's been texting my friend, dejuane." tatyanah gasped at this. "you know him?" kobe looked up. "yeah, he's sort of an asshole to me, but i have to be cool with him since he's a 'family friend' which is annoying."

"dejuane? an asshole? now that's a surprise." tatyanah groaned, "he has his moments." kobe continued, "anyways, i've noticed that she's always smiling when she texts him which is starting to bug me. like i don't know what the fuck i did."

tatyanah placed a hand on his shoulder, "hey, don't blame yourself." he smiled at her. "if she finds out i have a female friend she'll probably freak the fuck out."

"if she can have male friends then you can have female friends. don't let her get to you. if she's jealous she's probably insecure or hella toxic. she should trust that you're loyal." she smiled at him which seemed to calm him down. he took a deep breath and look up at the sky. "you're right."

"do you wanna hangout at the playground?" she asked. "yeah im down." he replied. "then you'll have to keep up!" tatyanah sprinted to the playground and since  she was a runner, she had a huge advantage, "that ain't fair you're a runner!"

he chased after her and surprisingly managed to catch up to her. she looked at him in confusion but this only motivated her to go faster. he ran slower and by now he was jogging. he was breathing heavily and came to a stop. "lemme catch my breath!" he yelled out. she stopped and turned around. "we're here just walk." she didn't seem to be out of breath but she was breathing a little heavier than usual.

kobe jogged to her and he walked beside her. "take off your shoes." they both took them off and stepped onto the sand. "either im a fatass or you're just fast." he chuckled at her. "both." she teased. "if you get a boyfriend you guys should chase each other as a date." kobe said. tatyanah jokingly nudged him. he nudged her back but she had pushed him. he fell onto the sand but he managed to pull tatyanah's shirt in hopes of using it to save himself. tatyanah fell on top off him with the sand on his face. "what. the. actual. fuck!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ive spent the couple of days building three desks
for my cousins 😸 anyways johana don't
call out my grammar mistakes 😔🤚🏽 i don't got time to
fix it 😘