seventeen.

kbreeezo.

 kbreeezo  It's been a year since your passing and not a single day goes by where I don't think of you

kbreeezo It's been a year since your passing and not a single day goes by where I don't think of you. I will never be able to get over your death. I wish we had spent more time bonding than arguing. I love you forever and always, Rave.

COMMENTS DISABLED!

KOBE, Mike, Derek, and Vallyk were all by rave's grave placing flowers. Today was the day she passed away one year ago. They looked down at the grave and felt like crying. "I can't believe she's really gone." Mike broke down and began crying.

Kobe felt tears coming as he reminisced about everything. Derek looked up at the sky and a tear rolled down his cheek. They spent about three hours talking about memories of her before leaving.

Mike drove them back to Rave's house and her mother was there with Chase and Tatyanah. Kobe walked over to her and kissed her, "I made you something babe." Tatyanah took out a bracelet and handed it to Kobe. "Thanks babe."

Derek couldn't believe that Kobe and Tatyanah were dating but he liked their relationship. Kobe was more happier than ever but today he was feeling down. He loved Rave and nothing could change that.

Rave's passing went on, and every year the boys visited her grave.

Today had been 6 years since Rave passed, and everybody met up again. Tatyanah and Kobe had two kids of their own and she was currently pregnant with another one. Mike had a wife and one kid. Derek didn't have any kids or a girlfriend. Vallyk had a gorgeous wife who was pregnant.

Kobe's kids placed flowers on her grave along with Mike's child. Everybody else did the same.

As they were all leaving Kobe stayed behind. "I love you Rave." He whispered to the grave before looking up at the sky. "Forever and always."

THE END.

cat's corner 🥰✨
we finished thirst and 10,000 hours :'( also
this is how I wanted the series to end btw
and also kiera is in jail in case any of y'all are
wondering. anyways, i can't even explain how
much these books Mean to me like honestly.
When I was was at My lowest I'd check the
comments and see How many people voted and
followed and That made me happier. I love you
all so so much You guys saved my life without
even knowing it. I was in a very bad place before
celia offered me to Share this account with her
and you guys are the most Kindest people ever.
I love you all. Also I have other Books called
get you and wrong number that you guys Should definitely check out. Anyways, bye guys I hope
I see the same accounts again ❤️.