three.

KOBE looked at rave and tatyanah quickly got off of him. "rave it's not what it looks like!" he stood up and rave stomped over to him. "thats what they all say!" she yelled at kobe.

     "please, rave, it really isn't what it looks like!" he held her hand but she let go. "i'm sorry but kobe's innocent. we weren't doing anything." tatyanah stood closer to them and looked at rave. "this isn't your place to speak, slut."

    "what the fuck happened to you rave?" kobe asked her. "nothing happened to me." he rolled his eyes, "dejuane changed you, didn't he?" rave gasped. "what do you mean by that? did you read my text messages? you know what why do i ask? i know you did you jealous bitch."

    "you're the one treating kobe like shit. maybe you should calm the fuck down before calling him a bitch." tatyanah stood beside kobe and now rave was more tran upset. "i'm breaking up with you!" rave blurted out.

     kobe froze. "wait what? you're joking right?" kobe burst out in laughter. "what's so funny?" a teardrop was running down rave's face. "oh shit you're being for real." he cleared his voice and watched her. "i can't do this. i just can't be with somebody who thinks i've changed jut cause i caught him cheating."

    kobe was confused. "first of all, i didn't fucking cheat on you alright? tatyanah and i were joking around and she pushed me too hard and i grabbed onto her shirt cause i thought that would save me from falling but it didn't. second, leave tatyanah alone she didn't nothing. third, this is fucking dumb. you're really gonna break up with me cause of one fight? our first fight? now that's fucking stupid."

    tatyanah was pleased to see kobe defending himself. rave stood there and stopped crying. she ran to him and kissed him. he gently pushed her away and wiped his lips. "rave what the fuck? kissing isn't gonna solve our problems. let's just, go home."

he looked over at tatyanah and she gave him a bland smile and nod. "i'll see you another time." she whispered. he smiled before following after rave.

    "gosh i can't believe you'd cheat on me with some random." she pulled kobe's hand as if she was his mother, "yo will you chill the fuck out? i already said i wasn't cheating."

    "call us an uber will you?" she mocked, "fuck you." she let go of his hand and he called an uber. "when's it coming?" rave impatiently asked. "be patient."

    "no fuck you just tell me when it's coming!" kids looked at rave and kobe. "can you not cause a scene?"
she rolled her eyes at him.

     arriving back at his apartment, she led him into his room where she sat him down on his bed. "kobe, we really need to work this out."

    kobe scoffed at her, "yeah, no shit." rave glared at him. hearing their door open, mike poked his head in. "y'all doing okay?"

    rave nodded. "no, tell rave to chill." rave looked at mike and honestly, he was terrified. "um, i rather not." he quickly left and rave was pleased to see that he feared her. "can we just, take a break from each other? like maybe two weeks or so? it'll give you some time to fuck dejuane."

    rave picked up his shoe and threw it at him. "then i guess i'll be booking a flight back to los angeles."

    "then i guess you will." she stood closer to him and slapped him. "i hate you!!"rave stormed out of there and kobe was both upset and sad.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
there's gonna be so
much drama in the next chapters