twelve.

EVERYBODY looked at her. "um.. chile what is this mess?" derek quickly ran out the room but everybody stayed. "how? how am i supposed to help you? and is that even possible?"

"fine can you all leave? please? i just need.... i need some time to think about stuff." they all obeyed her except for one, kobe. "rave, i... i l- you know what never mind."

a tear ran down rave's face as kobe turned away and walked away. she pulled her phone out and called dejuane. "hey are you in vegas?"

dejuane was sitting in an uber and he was in fact, in vegas with some of his friends. "yeah i am." rave stopped crying, "can i visit you? i know it's weird hearing me say this but i need you, dejuane. i need your comfort right now, i've been going through it."

luckily, he knew exactly what she meant. "yeah i'll send you my location." he went over in messages and sent him his location which was a hotel. "thanks, dejuane. i'll see you in ten minutes?"

"aight just don't be late cause i gotta attend this party in a hour but if this is something really important i'll skip." rave smiled, "okay."

she hung up before standing up. she wiped her tears and walked over to her closet and her eyes searched everything. there wasn't anything she liked but she wanted to take a quick shower but she knew it would be impossible.

rave chose one of mike's plain outfits and fixed her hair a bit.

as she stood outside, kobe saw her. "rave, where are you going?" she ignored him, "rave." he stood in front of her and looked down at her. "my uber's here, sorrry!" she sprinted and got inside. kobe rolled his eyes as he saw the car drive off into the distance.

      once rave had arrived at dejuane's hotel, he stood outside. she got out the car and smiled at him. "dejuane!" she greeted him, "rave!" he hugged her and she laid her head on his chest. he could tell she had been crying so he walked her up to his room.

     they sat down on his bed and he gave her some tissues to wipe her eyes with. "thanks." dejuane smiled, "so what's up?"

     "a lot. i'll make this quick though. so kobe and i started dating and he met this girl, tatyanah, and i don't know i've been a bit jealous cause all he does is text and hang out with her and it felt like we weren't even dating."

     "felt? i thought you guys were still dating?" dejuane interrupted, "yeah so that's why we broke up he said i should fix myself before tryna fix us which i hate cause as my boyfriend he should be there for me. and he got mad cause i sort um.. never mind."

     dejuane put a hand on her shoulder. "you don't need to fix yourself he does. you're insecure and he should help you have trust issues. you guys just need to spend more time together."

      "i cheated on him twice."

cat's corner 🥰

yooooooo wtffff he still cute kinda