eight.

RAVE parked in their parking lot before waking both mike and derek up, "guys, wake up!" they both jumped a little in their sleep before attempting their best to open their eyes. "oh shit, we're here already?" mike asked as he looked around.

derek was the first to get out of the car, despite the fact that he had slept for a much longer time. "help me out." mike told rave, "no, if derek managed to get up then you could do the same, boy." he rolled his eyes at her statement.

entering their apartment, rave felt the fresh breeze of the air conditioner walk right by her. "it feels good to be back here." she inhaled, then exhaled. "kobe!" derek shouted. a door opened, which caused rave's anxiety to rise. the suspense was killing her. eventually, vallyk came out. she exhaled in relief before greeting him.

"kobe's taking a shit," rave looked a little embarrassed for him, "but he'll be out in a minute." they all nodded at vallyk before sending rave over to a room to relax and calm herself down. "kobe!" vallyk banged on the bathroom door, "what?" he replied, sounding pretty annoyed since he didn't want to be disturbed. "you busy?"

kobe groaned in frustration, "no shit!" vallyk rolled his eyes, "well anyways, rave's here so you better hurry the fuck up." kobe froze, "wait, rave's here? but i thought-" vallyk banged on the door once more, "they drove her from los angeles to vegas now hurry cause she might be asleep right now."

as kobe finished shitting, he walked out the bathroom and walked into a room to see rave filming a tiktok. without bothering to see who had just walked in, she sat down and uploaded her tiktok. she eventually looked up and her entire body felt weak. "kobe.."

"don't do that shit. what are you doing here?" kobe was showing signs of anger, which rave disliked. "well excuse me for trying to fix our relationship." kobe laughed. in fact, he was dying. "rave that is the most funniest shit i've ever heard you say, deadass!" he began laughing more which made rave frustrated. "sit yo ugly ass down! i ain't playing with you kobe i genuinely wanna fix us but i can't do it if you're just gonna stand there and be immature as fuck."

"me? immature?" rave groaned loud, "yes you! the dumb fuck standing right now. kobe fucking morris. i'm talking about your dumbass! now sit the fuck down before i smack the shit outta you."

kobe pretended like he wasn't scared of her but in reality, he was fucking terrified of her. "what rave, WHAT!" in the living room, mike heard the yells and felt the urge to barge in, but he was too tired and decided to call it a night.

"our relationship is breaking. we don't trust each other and if our relationship doesn't have trust then there's no us, kobe. i thought you would've taken this seriously but i thought wrong." she felt like vomiting due to all this stress, anxiety, and last but not least, stress.

"last time i remembered you're the one who flew back to l.a without even texting me, calling me, or trying to fix us. you gave up on us the minute you walked out that door." rave bursted out laughing, "don't act so innocent kobe. if i had left you should've ran out that door and told me to stay. you should've told me you loved me and that we would work this out together. i only walked out that door to see if you truly cared about us but turns out you don't. we both don't."

kobe aggressively pulled her and kissed her. she pushed herself away from him before standing up. she wiped her lips. "why the fuck would you do that?!?" this was the loudest yell. vallyk woke up but only assumed he was in a dream back in jersey and that the yells were his mothers'.

"i thought i was supposed to do that!" kobe stood up and rave gave him a dirty look. "fuck you kobe, honestly." rave stormed out but kobe decided to give this one more shot.

he grabbed her by her waist and turned her around. kobe pulled her in for a passionate kiss and rave kissed back. no matter how much she despised him right now, all she wanted was to feel him again.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE
there is going to be smut in
the next chapter so if you feel
uncomfortable i suggest you skip to chapter
10.