eleven.

THE sun shined bright into rave's room, which didn't wake her up. what woke her up was mike barging into her room. "rave." he ran to her bed and lied beside her. she groaned before looking over at mike. "what time is it?"
she sat up on the bed and unplugged her phone.

"nine am, now come on kobe just woke up too." mike pulled her arm but rave refused to get up. "no i look like a whole mess lemme get ready first." mike stood up quickly, "this is gonna sound weird but i sorta maybe kinda chose out some outfits for you... you don't have to like them of course."

     "aww thank you mike." he smiled at her before bringing the outfits from the closet and laying them onto the bed. the first outfit was a neon crop top with some blue denim shorts. the second one was a laid back white t-shirt with some black jeans, "these are so basic."

mike ignored her comment and continued to display the outfits. the last one was the most basic one, rave thought. it was a red crop top with some black ripped jeans, basically every girl's style back then. "these outfits are trash."

mike let out a stressed sigh, "you know i actually woke up today wanting to make you feel better by showing you some outfits and this is how you repay me? i know they're not the best but give me some credit. it wasn't really easy picking them out, but whatever. call them basic, ugly, trash, all these names and it honestly doesn't bother me anymore."

rave frowned, "mike, i am so sorry! i didn't even think it was this serious." he ignored her before walking towards the door. rave quickly got up and pulled his arm. "mike!" he turned around and she looked up at him.

in that moment rave looked at his brown natural eyes. she hated when he wore his blue contacts because she thought his real eyes were just as nice. mike stared at her waiting for her to say something. "well are you gonna fucking apologize?"

rave tiptoed and went in for a kiss. she didn't know where she was with kobe but she felt that this was the right thing to do.

kobe was on the other side of the door and he was just opening the door, "hey rave-" he froze. mike pushed himself away from her and wiped his lips. "what the fuck rave?!?" kobe and mike said at the same time.

the boys looked at her and her heartbeat began rising. she didn't know why she did that but she felt like she should've done that. "oh my god. i am so sorry mike. i-i don't know what's gotten into me."

one thing was clear, rave missed kobe. she missed kissing him and hugging him. the worst thing about this was that she didn't know where their relationship was but either way, she could tell they were both very pissed. "mike what the hell?"

"i didn't do anything she just kissed me i swear i would never do some dumb shit like that!" kobe believed mike cause he knew he was right. mike isn't that type of person. he was always the one helping people, almost like a therapist.

vallyk and derek had just walked into the apartment after eating at ihop with their manager, tyee. they didn't know what was happening but from all the commotion, the pair decided to barge in.

"okay first i just wanna say i'm sorry mike, really. i know you might even look at me differently now and in the bad way. kobe, i'm not finna apologize to you. there's nothing to say sorry about. we're broken up so there's no reason for you to be mad at me."

"yo what's happening?" vallyk sat on the bed and looked at them all. derek drank his water bottle and was observing everything.

"nothing mind your business," kobe snapped, "um i'm sorry, but i think me and derek are gonna wanna know about what the fuck is going on right now so rave, catch us up."

rave tried her best not to laugh considering the type of situation she was in at the moment but just couldn't help herself. "why are you laughing?" kobe sounded like her dad which she bothered her, "sorry dad, i was just laughing at what vallyk said. anyways so basically i um, kinda sorta, kissed mike and then kobe walked in and now we're arguing but i've already apologized to mike and honestly i don't know why i'm standing here."

"rave i'm mad because even if we're not together anymore-" rave felt her heart drop. everything felt like it was going in slow motion. she saw him babbling but nothing was heard. she couldn't believe he really said that. she assumed they weren't together considering last night's events but she secretly didn't want it to be true. staring at him made her remember all those memories, when they first facetimed, when he first arrived, and when they had finally announced they were dating.

"so yeah, that's why i'm mad." rave snapped back into reality. "you told me to fix myself in order for us to have a healthy relationship but kobe you're pinning this all on me. i thought we were in this together. if you want this so called relationship then i'm sorry, but you have to help me fix myself."

AUTHOR'S NOTES
there's a reason why rave
is acting like this but it'll be revealed not too
soon ksksks