seven.

MIKE returned and rave and derek were preparing themselves to facetime kobe. "you guys are gonna call him already?" mike quickly ran to sit next to him. kobe answered and he was in the passenger seat of tatyanah's car. "what's up rave." he normally said. derek and mike showed their faces and kobe was confused. "yurr whaddup."

"wassup." mike waved and derek smiled at kobe. "rave we'll leave you two on your own." derek said. she looked anxious, kind of like a kid's first day at school. "okay." she said. "so whats up rave?"

    "i dont like what we're going. i wanna go back to before. i wanna be able to trust you but it seems difficult to do so. i think i'm gonna return to vegas tonight with mike and derek and hopefully we can talk things out?" rave felt disappointed in herself. she really wanted to text him but this will have to do she thought. "alright, i gotta go."

    derek and mike returned to the living room and sat next to her. she hung up on kobe and gave them a frown. "well that didn't go how i wanted it to go." mike placed a hand on her shoulder. "let's go to vegas right now." derek stood up and checked the time on his phone. "right now?"

    it was 4pm so if they did go right now they would arrive at around 11pm. "yeah let's go." mike stood up holding rave's hand. "let me ask my mom and let me pack." they nodded and she sprinted to the backyard.

    she saw zion, kiera, chase, brandon, and last but not least, her mom. "hi guys, um, mom can i talk to you?"
zion looked at her and her mom walk back into the house. "i'm gonna go to vegas but i'll be back in two days."

    her mom didn't really like how she was visiting vegas back and forth due to covid, but she did remember that rave is 18, which she means she's technically an adult.

    "just be safe baby." she gave rave a kiss on her forehead and hugged her. "i love you mom i'll be back soon, alright?" she nodded before letting go of her.

    rave walked back inside and saw mike and derek with their luggages. "we'll be waiting in the car." derek told her, before exiting the house with mike. rave sighed before going up to her room. she wanted to make things right with both kobe and dejuane, more kobe though. except, she still couldn't keep dejuane out of her head. she knew that her feelings for him were gone, but she can't seem to remember exactly why he popped up in her head during her first date with kobe.

    she stopped thinking of him and decided to keep her main focus on packing. she found some pretty good outfits that she decided to bring along.

   rave walked down the stairs and made her way into the garage. she put her luggage into the back of the car before entering. mike and derek remembered to bring water bottles and snacks to keep rave satisfied on the way there. once she sat down, mike wanted to discuss how much they would switch seats. "okay so for the first three hours, derek will drive, then i'll drive, and for the last hour you'll drive." rave nodded. derek began driving and rave looked out the window and smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
omgg wattpad is lagging on me
:(