thirteen.

HER hands became sweaty, so she wiped them off on her clothes. "when did you cheat on him and with who?" he asked. she knew he wanted the details and obviously she could trust him so she decided to tell him. "well the second day we began dating, i sort of got into an entanglement."

"with...?" dejuane was nervous to find out who it was. "so kiera had gone into her room after coming back from a date with zion and he... well i asked if he was gonna sleep over with kiera and he said no so i was like okay bye then. but he said he wanted to talk and basically he just told me he still likes me and he pulled me in for a kiss... BUT, i pushed and told him like hey we can't do this shit. but then he started telling me that kobe was probably fucking some chick right now and i don't know i guess that's where the trust issues started because i mean i always felt like kobe was a player despite having no girlfriends so he kissed me again and i just let it happen."

"but did you sleep with him?" dejuane asked, still trying to process everything. "yes, and originally i was planning on staying here in vegas for two weeks to see kobe and avoid both kiera and zion but zion threathened to tell kiera that we slept together so i'm only staying for a while."

"you said you cheated twice though." he asked, "yeah i kissed mike cause in that moment it felt like the 'right thing' when it clearly wasn't but anyways i said sorry and kobe barged in and shit so yeah. i just need your help because if i confess kobe and kiera are gonna hate me."

"do you wanna be with kobe?" he asked her, "yes of course." she responded without any hesitation, "then confess."

"fine, i'll do it tonight. thanks for helping me." she gave him a hug before standing up.

meanwhile, kobe was hanging out with tatyanah eating some burgers. "so lemme get this straight, you and rave are just friends?"

"just friends." he wiped his mouth, "well i mean do you want her back?" tatyanah asked after taking a sip of her soda. "shit i don't even know. she gotta fix her issues before tryna start a relationship with me."

"nah you both gotta talk this shit out," she wiped her mouth along with her fingers, "see why do guys just pin it all on the females. like sure they might have some issues and kobe i know damn well you got some don't even lie to me right now."

"well you're right bu-" "so before telling rave to fix herself you should fix yourself."

"damn what the fuck i thought you was on my side."
tatyanah rolled her eyes, "i am but you're being a real dick right now and i just gotta put you in your place thats all."

"shit i just got a text from rave, she said she wants to talk at the apartment." kobe told her, "go talk to her and drop me off at my place."

"aight then hurry the fuck up." tatyanah took two big bites of her burger before throwing everything away in the trash. "shit lemme wipe the table." she ran back and grabbed some tissues from another table. "that's the workers job, now come on!"

"fuck off since i ate here i'm finna clean my mess." she wiped everything off onto the napkins before throwing it into the trash and following kobe into his car.

cat's corner 🥰
zion is making a return

cat's corner 🥰zion is making a return