five.

PREPARING to film a tiktok, kobe and tatyanah sat on the ground of a parking lot eating some snacks they bought from the gas station down the street. "yo these takis, SLAP." tatyanah was devouring them and kobe watched in laughter.

"ima have to agree with you on that one." kobe took one from the bag and ate it. "okay come on we can't just sit here and eat these chips." wiping her hands from the taki dust, tatyanah stood up with her phone. kobe groaned and refused to get up.

tatyanah practically begged him to get up and eventually he managed to use some energy to stand up. "alright lets go." tatyanah began recording and it took them about two times to get it right. kobe held the phone and tatyanah looked at the video and smiled in satisfication. "okay, it looks good."

kobe gave tatyanah a high five and they sat back down and ate chips again. she began playing wap and sang along to it. "gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me, quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me." kobe was taken by surprise cause he didn't think tatyanah would sing something like that. instead of making her feel awkward, he began hyping her up. tatyanah continued to rap and kobe cheered her on. once megan's verse ended, she sat back down laughing with kobe.

rave was at home facetiming dejuane. "hey, do you know this girl named tatyanah?" rave asked him. "yeah why?" rave grabbed a glass of water before heading over to her living room. "she's been hanging out with kobe and i'm lowkey really nervous."

"look i know you and kobe just started dating but can we talk about, us?" rave froze. "dejuane, i love you so much and i will forever, but it's better if we're friends. nothing more. i've moved on and i hope you have too. i love kobe now."

dejuane felt his whole stomach drop. he had thought he was over her but it turns out those feelings he had for her were still there. "we can't give our relationship one more chance?" rave heard the pain in his voice which bothered her. she never intended to let dejuane down like this but there was no other way of doing so.

"dejuane.." he frowned before hanging up on her. she smacked her forehead and groaned. "why do i manage to fuck up everything!" she yelled as a tear ran down her cheek. mike came down and heard her. "hey hey what's wrong?" he ran over to sit next to her. once he had sat beside her, he brought her in for a hug. derek arrived at the scene and ran over to the kitchen. he saw a chip bag and opened it. he ate some first before running back to rave. "it' okay, mike."

mike rubbed her back as derek handed her some chips. "guys i'm okay." she lied, "no you aren't." mike lifted her head and looked at her. out of everybody she knew, mike was the most comforting person beside her mom, and it was practically impossible to lie to him. "okay, i'll tell you."

derek wiped her tears with a napkin and massaged her shoulders. she smiled a bit, she didn't necessarily think derek would be so comforting. "dejuane wanted to know if he could give our relationship one more try and i let him down. i know it sounds weird but i just feel like i'm managing to mess everything up. like, i should just be a good girlfriend for once and trust kobe with tatyanah or whatever her name is, and i shouldn't even be mad at kobe."

"rave, a lot is changing. you just need to communicate with kobe and everything will be back to normal." mike suggested, "it's not that easy. i mean i did just leave vegas because i was mad and making an appearance will only shock him."

"then just text him and it'll be normal when you meet up with him." mike responded. she sniffled, and derek handed her a tissue. "you're right."

"how about we text him right now? we'll help you rave." derek grabbed her phone and went to instagram. "y'all don't text on messages? damn." mike shrugged it off and looked over at the screen. "just tell us what to type okay?" derek hugged rave and held her closer. "thank you guys." she smiled at them and they smiled back. "we love you rave." mike hugged her tightly. a huge smile arrived on her face because of them.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE

still can't believe they ACTUALLY met