High School Life!

Okay, this chapter is dedicated to @doreensangalang since she requested for one more chapter~ :D ♥♥♥ I hope you enjoy this~!!

↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*

Nana, Anna, Yoh and Manta were as usual walking to school.

Yoh: *yawn* I still don't want to go to school~ And the Shaman Fight just finished too. My body's still sore!

Nana: Yoh, you're acting like a 7 year old child whining about going to school.

Today, Nana had her hair in a high ponytail as she spoke to Yoh and huffed.

Manta: She's right, Yoh-kun.

Anna: Enough talking. We'll be late.

They arrived at school and made their way to their seats. Whispers were heard all over so they were forced to listen.

Girl 1: Ne, did you hear? We'll have a transfer student.

Girl 2: Yes I did! I heard he's a boy.

Boy 1: No! The transfer student has long hair, it's definitely a girl!

Girl 1: Nuh-uh, it's a boy!

Boy 2: Whatever the gender is, we'll find out later. But don't you think he or she looks like someone?

Girl 2: Now that you said it...

Manta: Transfer student?

Nana: Never heard of it before. Anna, did you know?

Anna: No

Nana: *rolls eyes* Yeah, because all you ever think about is Yoh this and Yoh that.

... to which Yoh blushed.

Anna: *glares* Want me to cut your tongue?

Nana: Oooh, I'm scared! *snickers then goes back to her seat.

Teacher enters the room

Teacher: There will be an additional student in this class. Be sure to be friendly. This person is a very important one. Come in.

The door opened and a person with long brown hair wearing the boy's school uniform entered. The person had chocolate brown eyes. Everyone stared at him for awhile. He looked very similar to someone they all know. He also had large star earrings.

Girl 1: See?! I told you he was a boy!!

Whereas Nana and Manta's jaw dropped with Anna's eyes twitching and Yoh staring, shocked.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself.

The person nodded.

Transfer: My name is Asakura Hao. Pleased to meet you.

SILENCE~

Everyone: EH?!

Girl 2: A-Are you related to Asakura Yoh??!!

Hao: Yes, I'm his older twin brother *flashes a smile*

Everyone: EH?!!!!!!