CHAPTER 25

FLASHBACKS

I was half running and walking towards the lady's room. My feet were protesting and burning in agony but I couldn't care anymore not when my bladder was screaming for release and soon would explode. Thanks to that insufferable Massimo fuckingVitéli I was in this predicament.

If he'd let me go seconds late I might have peed myself right there and then in that homogenous grand hall that was filled with supremacists!

I could already see the headline of that incident BLOODY WET ENGAGEMENT PARTY a Filipina lady in red peed herself right in the middle of the ballroom on the celebration of one of the most promising engagement party of the year.

If that happened I swear I would kill Massimo right there and then before he could ever be finished saying micturition.

Once inside the luxurious pristine walls of the bathroom, I entered the first empty stalls and hurriedly relieved myself. "Ugh, success," I muttered once I've relieved my bladder's content. I stood up and fixed my dress. I was about to leave the stall when I heard voices. Two ladies were talking.

"The woman he brought with him is such a despicable one and worst she resembles a dwarf. She's an embarrassment to him and to their entire family."  Said one with a thick accent. As curious that I was I didn't let myself known.  Instead, I discreetly listened to whatever or more like to whoever they were talking to. Their voices seemed familiar.

"I know and you see her dress she look ridiculous in it, she's trying so hard to look sexy. Oh! And her boobs dio! She doesn't even have boobs!" Said the second voice before they've both fell into wicked laughed. It made me wonder why they weren't gossiping in Italian.

"You're right, I might kill myself if I have a body like hers. Gosh!"

"You're right, thank God our bodies aren't like hers." Said lady number two.

"I'm wondering what did Massimo saw in her? She's nothing compared to Bibiana. We all know that he's just using that dwarf to make her jealous. But why her? I mean there's nothing worth to be insecure about her."

My body went cold for a moment at hearing them. They were talking about me. I placed my hands on my boobs, those outrageous blind women. I have boobs it wasn't big like the girls on TV or magazine or like with Bibiana but I have it two small globes on my chest.

And what about using me just to make her jealous?

Duh! You dimwit he's just using you as a rebound!

Before they could say one more insults I exited the stalls with squares shoulder and head held high.

They didn't seem surprised by my presence. Now I knew why their voices seemed familiar and why they didn't use their language because these two were Bibiana's lapdogs. They wanted me to understand every slur and insult they'd spat.

I walked towards the sink and washed my hands their despiteful eyes followed my every movement. I took my time savoring every moment.

"You think just because Massimo brought you here you belong to us or worst above us. You're nothing but a common whore, you and your entire race is—

"What?" I asked. Turned around facing them. They were gorgeously stunning on the outside but grotesque inside, they were rotten to the core.

"Scum, your entire races is a scum—

I couldn't stop the snickered from escaping my mouth.

"You really think so highly of yourself dwarf." Said another lady with a much thicker tone.