CHAPTER 18

Massimo's POV

Nothing could be hotter than seeing Red in a tight pencil skirt that accentuated her bum and silk blouse tucked into the narrowed waistband, with genuine glee on her beautiful face, making her glow and filled with radiant while happily knotting my tie. Every morning in the past few weeks, her face would always be ghosted by a frown showing her disdain. One time she had intentionally knotted my tie tightly, choking me. I almost reckoned that this would never happen that it would remain just a dream a fragment of my imaginations. Yet, here we are.

Red proved not just to me but to every fucker inside the boardroom that she was efficient and intelligent. After all, in the span of three days, she came up with the perfect Marketing campaign which the marketing team failed to do. Seeing her standing there explaining her proposition; her head held high, squared shoulders, oozing with confidence like she was a queen as if she owns each and everyone, was fucking turned me on. It didn't help also that she looked gorgeously sexy in business attire. I almost shouted to everyone to leave the room and have my way to her, but I had to keep myself in check. But what really turned me on was seeing her delighted when I told her that the board members approved of her proposal, her eyes were glinting with joy, grinning from ear to ear while hopping where she stood.

She was squeaking while chanting happily that she won. She looked like a child who had granted her greatest wish. After all, she won our bet. I didn't tell her that I felt like I was the one who really won. To be honest, I hated seeing her with the collar chain and locking her inside like a prisoner, but Sally left me with no choice. She was too hard-headed for her own good. But as a man with one word, I gave her what was promised but I didn't promise won't track her. I knew her better than she thought, she will run away the first chance she gets and I'm not letting it happen.

"Stop grinning like that, it might stay that way," I jest which she answered by rolling her dark doll eyes. How I wish to see her rolled her eyes in the throes of passion. Just by the mere thought of it, it made my temperature rising. I'd laughed to repress what I was really felt.

"Whatever." She retorted. Then left me inside the walk-in closet, I used that time to adjust my aching boner.

Things you do to me Red, I thought.

Red and I were heading toward the car, where Dante and Lorenzo were waiting for us. I was startled when Red suddenly ran and threw herself to astounded Dante. What I was seeing doesn't sit well with me, with a quick stride I peel off Red from Dante. He was my trusted man and a friend and I know he wouldn't dare steal Red from me, but I didn't like how at ease Red was in his arms, fuck! I didn't even notice that they've become this closed in the past few weeks.

"Careful I'm human too," Red stated annoyed. She tried to pull her arms from my grip but I tightened my hold and sent Dante my most venomous glare. He pulled both of his arms as if surrendering.

"You're unbelievable, " Red exclaimed. " I'm just thanking Dante because he'd helped me, with the report. He was the one who did the labels." She explained. When my body relaxed I loosen my hold on her and she used it as a chance to wrenched her arm.

"Oh, Dante you don't know how grateful I am for your helped, without you I might not be able to do it."

"No, signora without me I know you could still do it the same way." Dante countered.

Dante was right, I knew without his helped Red could still do it. I've seen how she put so much effort and gave her very best to come up and finalized a perfect marketing campaign, despite the dearth of time.