chapter 1

Saturday 9:45 pm

"I can't believe you are doing this to me Jungkook!" I yelled at my now ex boyfriend, Jungkook. "After all these years!"

I had just found out that he had cheated on me with an another chick from his school. We went to different schools, so I always had my doubts that something was going to eventually happen. My best friend Jimin saw him and her in the mall, kissing and doing other things with each other, so as my loyal friend he told me instantly.

"I'm sorry babe.. let's fix this.." Jungkook sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Fix this?" I let out a laugh and continued, "How long has that relationship been going on huh?" I sniffed and looked at him dead in the eyes. He was silent at first and looked at the ground. "For about a year" he let out.
"A YEAR??!!" I screamed and slammed the table next to me. Jungkook flinched at my sudden outburst.
"You cheated on me for a year??" I let out a sob and rubbed my face in my hands.
"Look babe.. we were-" he walked closer to me with opened arms.
"Don't you fucking touch me" I hissed at him and backed off of him.
"I'm done Jungkook. This is over" I pointed at my bedroom door for him to leave.
"No, I promise I won't ever cheat on you again" Jungkook started making his fake promises that didn't even matter anymore.

"Jungkook, stop. This thing we had, it's fucking over. I am done. Now, get the fuck out of my house"
Jungkook sighed and started to walk towards the door. My head stayed low as I waited for him to leave.
He stopped at the door frame and turned to look at me.
"I'll give you some time to think this through" he mumbled.
"I said I AM DONE! There is nothing after this okay? THIS IS OVER!" I screamed at him. "Don't you fucking get it??"
"Please, just once more" he pleaded. I've had enough of him and walked with big strides in front of him. I pushed him out of my room and shut the door in front of his face. "GET. OUT!" I screamed and locked the door. He pressed his head to the door and let out a sob. I scoffed and punched the door. "Don't give me those tears! This is all your fucking fault" I yelled at him against the door. He sighed and wiped his tears. Jungkook finally decided to walk outside and disappear from my life.

I collapsed onto the bed and started to cry my eyes out. "How could he do this to me.. he went out with her... for a fucking year..." I sobbed and sobbed against the pillow as my makeup got so messy.

After over an hour of crying out my feelings, I went to the bathroom to do my night routine and go straight to bed. I felt like shit. My head was pounding, eyes were red and swollen and my throat was completely fucked. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Thank god it was sunday tomorrow, so I didn't have to go to school straight away after what happened. After removing my messy makeup, washing my teeth and changing my clothes I got a text from Jimin.

Jimin

Hey, you okay?
How did it go

11:09 pm

I sighed and decided to call him instead. I was honestly too tired to text at this point and it was easier to just talk to him.
He picked up immediately and started to ask questions and talk to me.
"Hi! So.. how did it go?" He sounded worried. I sighed.
"Well, we broke up" my voice sounded very raspy and broken by the screaming and sobbing.
"Oh no.. im so sorry. You sound so sick, do you need something? I can bring them tomorrow"
"No no.. I'm fine. I just.. need time and get through this by myself." I was so lucky to have a friend so caring like him.
"Okay I'll come by tomorrow to talk, and we have that math test on monday. We have to practice."
I groaned. I hadn't practiced at all due to Jungkook. "Shit I forgot about that.. yea sure."
"Okay.. get well soon, I'll see you tomorrow" I could hear his smile.
"Bye" I sighed and hung up. I went to all my socials and blocked Jungkook everywhere, instagram, twitter, snapchat and facebook. I got to the last and final step. I went to my contacts and first blocked his number and then deleted it.
Finally. He is out of my life.

My sister, chaeji was currently sleeping over at her friend's house so I could sleep peacefully and have time for myself. She was 3 years younger than me, in 7th grade. I was always like a mother to her, after our parents had to go overseas to America because of their jobs. Chaeji of course gets on my nerves sometimes, but we always take care of each other.
I closed my phone and put the phone on my desk. I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket over me. I listened to the soft raindrops against my window as I fell asleep.