Chapter 5

It was currently 11pm that night and Emily had suddenly become very nervous for her date with Curtis tomorrow. She was pulling apart her wardrobe trying to put together several outfit options.

"Wow. When did a bomb go off in here?" Andy asked as he entered his younger sister's room.

"Shut up, will you." She replied as she used her two hands to push her hair behind her ears as she continued to dig for some clothes.

"What's with the stress?" He questioned as he walked further into the room and sat down on her bed where she had clothes laid out.

"Your sister has a date tomorrow." Rachel informed her fiancée as she entered the room after putting Aria to bed.

"What? With who?"

Lucky for Emily, when she got back into the car earlier after the game the boys didn't ask any questions as the why she was late. She simply slid into her seat and said she had been tying her shoe lace. She was fortunate that the boys were too busy talking about the game to even notice anyway.

"None of your business." The brunette said with a smile as she grabbed a cream jumper from her drawer and held it up along with a pair of checkered skinny trousers. "What do you think?"

"I love it. It's so cute and with a pair of white shoes." Rachel informed the girl as she was sat  in her fiancée's lap.

"Do you know who this is with?" Emily's brother asked his fiancée.

"Of course." She replied with a smile.

"Okay now that's not fair. I'm your brother I deserve to know too." He complained looking towards his sister who was folding up the outfit she had shown.

"And because your my brother that's exactly why I'm not telling you." The siblings rarely kept secrets from each other but Emily knew if she told him who she was going on a date with he would definitely have words with his teammate.

"You two are no fun." The Liverpool player complained before standing up and leaving the girls to their clothes.

"Thank you for not telling him." Emily spoke once she heard him close the kitchen door downstairs.

"No problem. But you know that if he finds out at Melwood neither me or you can stop that." Rachel reminded the brunette.

"I know. I'm just gonna have to hope that the boys have the common sense to keep their mouths shut." Emily said as she did she finished putting her clothes away and laid out her outfit for tomorrow.

——————————