Exodus-Journal 1:Entry 7:The Great Exodus

Early Summer, 6,200 A.S.
It had been two weeks since Marula and I warned the head Rider of Pyrrhia and Pantala.
   The Riders had already been organizing rescue parties for humans and dragons once the earthquakes started shaking the earth and fire spewed from the ground and ash blotted out the sky; the slowly approaching wall of fire didn't help.
Badger, Honey, and I helped were we could.
   It was chaotic in cities, human and dragon alike.
   Dragons filled the sky in great clouds of panic as they headed down to the last place habitable and the only place not affected by the destruction of the Life Tree.
   "Come on, Baobab and Marula!" Honey yelled to me and Marula from atop her hovering BeetleWing named Limenitis.  
   Limenitis was one of the brightest shimmering cobalt blue BeetleWings I had ever seen. She had darker blue around the edges of her wings and iridescent sky blue wings.
   I could see Badger and Swamp, his MudWing, waiting for us in the distance.
   Even though fire and smoke that rained from the sky, my friends still stayed for me and Marula.
   Together the three of us flew off after the host of dragons.

Mid Summer, 6,200 A.S.
We arrived in Alagaesia after gathering up the rest of the survivors on the way down to the continent.
I discovered that about three-fourths of the Riders have been wiped out by the Great Wall of Fire that originated from the west of the Life Tree and went outwards from there. Only those who had taken shelter were able to survive the death wave.
   Badger, Honey, and I and others Riders waited in a village for the two leaders of the orders to discuss and plan out where everyone from Pyrrhia and Pantala would go.
   I noticed how restless and agitated the Pyrrhian and Pantalan dragons were when we arrived by all the Alagaesia dragons roaming about; we had to make them stay in the mountains known as the Spine by the natives to avoid any accidents.
   "This place is weird." Marula said to me as a group of half a dozen little elf children ran by. It made me wish I was still home.
   "They're so lucky to still have homes." I said to her, my heart let out a little ache for my parents and little sister and brother, all of whom perished in the Great Wall of Fire.
   Marula made a said noise I recognized as sorrow for all the trees that had died in the death wave.
   Even though Marula hadn't been born with leafspeak, an ability LeafWings have to speak to plants and make them grow faster, she still felt sorrow for all the trees lost. So did the rest of the LeafWing tribe.
   All the tribes had been reduced to about a hundred per tribe.
   Whereas there were only about forty Riders left of the order Marula and I belonged to.

A Day Later, 6,200 A.S.
The next day the leaders of Alagaesia came to an agreement where all the tribes and people and Riders from Pyrrhia and Pantala could go.
   People from Pyrrhia and Pantala would be allowed to join any town, village, or city of their choosing and be helped get settled in by the ruler of that settlement; all elf of dwarf settlements.
   The Riders would be staying Du Weldenvarden forest to mine and Marula's excitement. I have read the forest was massive and beautiful. Marula, myself, Honey, Limenitis, Badger, and Swamp couldn't wait to explore the massive forest.
   Each tribe would be given a small area of Alagaesia to call home til we could all go home.
   The MudWings and DriftWings were given the southern swampy parts around Aroughs and Feinster. The SandWings were given the Hadarac Desert. The SkyWings the Beor Mountains to the Dwarves dismay. The SeaWings were given the whole ocean around Alagaesia since it was the only place with food and clean water. The IceWings took the high northern parts of Alagaesia around Fundor Bay and Carvahall and Therinsford. The TempestWings, SwiftWings, and DeathWings took the rest of the Spine Mountains. The RainWings took sharing Du Weldenvarden with the elves and what reminded of the order. The BeetleWings and LeafWings took to the far eastern reaches; Pyrrhians and Pantalas still preferred being away from each other. The NightWings preferred being alone and separate from all the other tribes so they took to the southern isles.

Late Summer, 6,200 A.S.
   Now, that the tribes were all settled, we remaining Riders moved into Du Weldenvarden forest.
   The elves allowed us to stay in treehouses they sung themselves out of the trees.
   It amazed me greatly.
   Since I no longer have to write about our Exdous, I think'll take up writing about the world of Alagaesia and all of their inhabitants.
   I decided to call my project Arcaena the elf word for The Endless Fire or Living Fire because of my thirst for knowledge.
   I will document everything there is to know about this wonderful and mysterious world that is now my knew home, even if I have to go to every corner of the continent, I will.
   Marula and I finally found our place.

P.S. Hey so I'm a map freak and like to have things visible to were I can see them so here's two maps of where the tribes are now living. Hope it makes sense.
   Surda, Uru Baen, and the Burning Plains are not places yet. The Eastern Reaches are only known by the elder Riders of Alagaesia no one else knows about them.
   I know the Arcaena was started by the monks, so in this story I'm going to into the depth of how it started with Baobab and Marula and then turned into what it is today. And Baobab was the one to start Domia abr Wydra Helsant the Monk was the one to finish it.
   Hope you all enjoy.