Exodus-Journal 2:Entry 1:A New Beginning

Mid Summer 6,201 A.S.
Over the past year me and Marula traveled Alagaesia, observing the marvelous continent and her various inhabitants. I recorded everything I saw and heard, including several famous stories and legends amongst the inhabitants of this wonderful continent.
Some didn't think a thirteen year old child should be something like this, but Marula and I didn't care. We found something that we loved doing.
   I even met a young elf my age who volunteered to help show Marula and I around the continent. She helped us greatly. From finding places on the continent to getting along with the various races; the Urgals especially.
My friends Honey and Badger stayed with their dragons in Du Weldenvarden. They seemed to love the massive forest and didn't want to go flying around on a learning experience with Marula, Viserra, and I.
I wanted to stay and learn more about the elves and Alagaesia Dragon Riders but I needed to be fair with all the races if I wanted my book to be fair towards all the races. I couldn't favor one race over the other. I needed to be fair to maintain peace through out all the races; there were no humans in Alagaesia, which astounded me because there were humans everywhere in Pyrrhia and Pantala.
The three of us already got all the information I needed for Domia abr Wydra—this is what I decided to call my Arcaena—for the elf, dwarf, and Alagaesia Dragon Rider chapters; I decided not to mention my order of Riders because we weren't Alagaesia Riders and didn't need to be mentioned in a book about Alagaesia.
We were currently seeking out Urgal villages and recording stories and legends that were famous and had good morals.
Things I noticed among the elves, dwarves, and Urgals that surprised them was my appearance. I was different from any of the races on Alagaesia because they had never seen a human before.
Marula was also given strange looks as well since no one was accustomed to so many different dragon tribes, instead of just one race of dragons that looked all the same.
The Urgal storyteller just finished telling "The Worm of Kulkaras". It was an amazing tale that struck me deeply. I was definitely going to record the whole story in Domia abr Wydra. That seemed to make the Urgals happy.
Despite what the other races thought of the Urgals, they were not so bad. Yes, they liked to fight and were competitive, like the TempestWings. But it was just the way they were. It was their nature. But they were still good hosts to us and seemed glad that Domia Abr Wydra might make the other races see them differently than the mindless, bloodthirsty monsters they were thought to be.

Ealy Autumn 6,201 A.S.
After we left the Urgals, Viserra tried to help us find the werecats but they did not want to be found. So we moved on to the Alagaesia dragons.
   The Alagaesia dragons were fascinating. They were just as smart as the Pyrrhian and Pantalan dragons. Although, they didn't seem to know how to craft weapons and armor or know how to construct palaces and buildings like the Pyrrhian and Pantalan dragons.
   The three of us observed how the Alagaesia dragons and Pyrrhian and Pantala dragons got along. They seemed to get along for the most part until one of them did something to make the other mad and a fight broke out. But the fights always resolved themselves. Fights usual only broke out with the Alagaesia dragons between the IceWings, TempestWings, SwiftWings, SeaWings sometimes, SkyWings, and SandWings.
It was going to be a long time til the fights stopped.

Late Winter 6,201 A.S.
Once I had collected all my information on the races of Alagaesia, the three of us went back to Du Weldenvarden to see what we could learn about the Grey Folk and to start writing Domia abr Wydra.
   The information on the Grey Folk was insufficient for me, but I worked with what information I had. I had to if I wanted to finish Domia abr Wydra.
   I hoped, as I started writing Domia abr Wydra, that one day all the mysteries on the races of Alagaesia I didn't uncover would be found out and added to Domia Abr Wydra.
   Maybe once I died another could pick up my book and continue and add to my Arcaena: Domia Abr Wydra.

P.S. The Worm of Kulkaras is a story from The Witch, the Fork, and the Worm by Christopher Paolini.
This one was short and not very good. Sorry.