Prologue

Kaya wandered through the Dragon Riders' library looking for something that might help them learn more the Wyrm and where it came from.
   "Try bookshelf E. Look for Exodus by Baobab(Journal 1)." A strange entity whispered in the back of her mind.
   "Whiteout was that you?" She asked the large dark purple dragon lounging nearby.
   "No," she said looking at Kaya with her ice blue eyes.
   "Then who was it?" She asked the dragon for answers.
"I do not know. Perhaps it was one of the older Skulblaka Eldunarí." Whiteout suggested.
   "Maybe." She said back, arriving at bookshelf E. She looked through the books and scrolls, finding nothing.
   As she was about to try another shelf labeled E a worn, leather book fell off the shelf.
   When she went to go pick it up, it flew open as if a stray breeze or spell blew it open.
   "Read my story and you shall know the end of the Wyrm." The strange voice said in her mind once again.
   She did as the mysterious voice said and picked up the book. It was so worn that she could barely make out the engraved letters in the leather cover.
   She gently opened it to the first page, wincing as the parchment paper cracked and refused to bend properly.
   She went over to the table and set the book down and began to read. As she did she felt herself being swept away into an unknown land to her. A land no longer known to anyone but the dragons. Pyrrhia and Pantala.
   And this is the origin story of the Great Beasts of the likes you've never known before.

P.S. This story is set in the past eighteen hundred years ago during the arrival of the Wyrm. This is the beginning of the Great Beasts.