10.

We all sat in a circle talking about random things. "What would I do for a million bucks? I guess I'd do as little as I had to" Andrew claimed. "That's boring" Claire huffed. "I'd buy everything under the sun, but then I'd get bummed out if I ran out of money so maybe I should take that back" I giggled. "If there were a genie you could ask for unlimited wishes and then you'd never run out of money," Brian said to me with a smile. "You are a whiz, if only they existed" I smiled back.

"How am I supposed to answer?" Andrew asked curiously. "The idea is to search your mind for the absolute limit like uh, would you drive to school naked?" Claire responded. "Would I have to get out of the car?" Andrew laughed. "Of course" she confirmed. "Spring or winter?" Andrew asked. "Doesn't matter, spring" she replied. "In front of the school or the back of the school?" He questioned. "Either one" she shrugged. "Yes," he said. "Really? I like your enthusiasm but that is literally insane. I could never show up to school naked, I'd die of embarrassment" I appended. 

"I'd do that" Allison piped up "I'll do anything sexual. I don't need $1 million to do it either." Claire rolled her eyes "You're lying" she scoffed. "I already have, I've done about everything there is except a few illegal things, I'm a nymphomaniac" Allison declared. "Lie," Claire said annoyed, maybe she was even jealous? "Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asked in concern. "The only person I told is my shrink" Allison answered. "What did he do when you told him?" Andrew asked curiously.

"He nailed me" Allison grinned. "Very nice" Claire jeered. "I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be construed as rape since I paid him" Allison commented. I looked at her in disapproval, I never expected her to even talk let alone come out with those words. I didn't know whether to believe her or not, either way, it sounded really messed up. "Uh, is that something you should even be proud to say out loud...In front of other people?" I questioned. Allison just grinned at me further. "He's an adult!" Claire exclaimed. "Yeah, he's married too" Allison shared. I gasped in horror. 

"Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?" Claire asked in utter disgust. "The first few times-" Allison began. "The first few times?! You mean he did it more than once" Claire cut her off. "Sure," Allison said. "Are you crazy?" Claire asked. "Obviously she's crazy if she's screwing her shrink" Brian commented. "Amen to that, it's ludicrous" I stated. "Have you ever done it?" Allison asked Claire. Claire clicked her tongue "I don't even have a psychiatrist" was all she replied.

"Have you ever done it with a normal person?" Allison reiterated. "Didn't we already cover this?" Claire asked. "You never answered the question" Bender asserted. "Look, I'm not going to discuss my private life with total strangers" Claire objected. "It's kind of a double-edged sword isn't it?" Allison asked. "A what?" Claire replied. "Well, if you say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a slut. It's a trap. You want to but you can't, and when you do, you wish you didn't, right?" Allison tested.

"Wrong," Claire answered.

"Or are you a tease?" Allison questioned. "She's a tease" Andrew claimed. "I'm sure. Why don't you just forget it" Claire sighed. "Oh, you're a tease and you know it. All girls are teases" Andrew presumed. "She's only a tease if what she does gets you hot" Bender added. "I don't do anything" Claire maintained. "That's why you're a tease" Allison taunted. "Okay, let me ask you a few questions," Claire said to Allison. "I already told you everything" Allison replied. "No. Doesn't it bother you to sleep around without being in love? I mean, don't you want any respect?" Claire debated. "I don't screw to get respect. That's the difference between you and me" Allison answered bluntly. I listened to the conversation carefully, not saying a word.
"It's not the only difference I hope" Claire mocked. 

"Face it, you're a tease," Bender said to Claire. "I'm not a tease" she snapped. "Sure you are. Sex is your weapon. You said it yourself. You use it to get respect" Bender said trying to catch her out. "No, I never said that; she twisted my words around" Claire argued. "What do you use it for then?" Bender inquired. "I don't use it period!" Claire was getting frustrated. "Oh, are you medically frigid or is it psychological?" Bender questioned her. "I didn't mean it that way. You guys are putting words into my mouth" Claire raised her voice.

"Well, if you'd just answer the question," Bender said. "Why don't you just answer the question?" Brian spoke up. "Be honest" Andrew added. "We won't tell anyone," I said. "No big deal" Bender smirked. "Yeah answer it" Brian smiled. "Answer the question, Claire" Andrew instructed. "Talk to us" Bender pressured. Everyone began hammering Claire, it didn't take long for her to break. "No, I Never did it!" She shouted at us. "I never did it either. I'm not a nymphomaniac, I'm a compulsive liar." Allison grinned. Everyone looked at her with a 'are you serious?' type face. 

"You are such a bitch! You did that on purpose just to fuck me over" Claire fumed at her. "I would do it though, if you love someone it's okay" Allison admitted. "I can't believe you are so weird. You don't say anything all day and when you open your mouth, you unload all these tremendous lies all over me" Claire ranted. "You're just pissed off because she got you to admit to something you didn't wanna admit to," Andrew said to Claire. I nodded my head in agreement, he wasn't wrong at all.

"Okay fine but that doesn't make it any less bizarre" Claire seethed.