💐 | Part Twenty Seven: EPILOGUE

The groom fidgets and beside him, his best man laughs. The groom rolls his eyes and it seems things never really change.

On the other side, the best friend of the bride waits. Opposing the best man, maybe there's another story to tell?

The huge doors open and a bright light comes shining through. The groom has engraved such image in his mind.

The bride enters with a smile. Her father walking her down the aisle. Her tears of joy stream for this was the best day of her life.

Then it was time, the bride looks at her father once more. The father smiles with tears in his eyes, he knew this day would come. He lets go and stands aside.

The groom takes his place beside the one he cherished most. The stars seem to align in his night skies as the event take place. This someone beside him has filled his galaxies with her smiles and from infinity and beyond, he knew she was the right one.

The bride looks at him and never did she once thought they would end up like this. She was just one sickly girl and he was just a boy forced to marry her.

After all that hurt, who knew sorrow will be replaced by joy. It all started with a boy named Kaito who's real self was missing and a girl named Yui who cherished the boy she really missed all those years. It all started with:

Missing you.