Unknown Date 2019

Where She is Surprised

I get that I go to an extremely small school but how? How could he tell and when did he figure it out and what else does he know? He asked me a question today, well it wasn't so much as a question but a statement that caught me off guard. I didn't reply at first almost stunned at what he said. I'm rarely left speechless but he did he do it. Does he pay that much attention to me? So today is Saturday and as a sophomore I go to ACT prep every Saturday for 5 weeks, and we've gone to 3. So today as we were getting ready to leave he told me "Why do I feel like you still want to be here" confused I tilted my head up at him and stared at him for awhile. What would make him say that? I am not one that would rather be at school doing work. I finally spoke up and asked him what he meant and he replied almost serious. "Like you don't want to go home" I turned away from him joked that I didn't and who would.

I brushed him off quickly and I think he noticed but didn't comment further. How could he have seen past my wall into me, into the cold dark place that no one knows about? I've spent years guarding those feelings and it took him a short time to see. Am I allowing people to see into me, are my walls already falling because of how long they've been there?

Why did he have to go and confuse me like that, what gives him the right! He is quickly starting to piss me off especially since everyone wants me to beat him, and hold the spot of top of the class. But that means work and I don't like doing work.

I'm a complete bum aren't I.

That's all for now thanks and goodbye beautifully cruel world.