Unknown Date ~1/19

Where she Is Down in The Dumps

I still feel like I betrayed her. 

When in actual reality she betrayed us in the worst possible way. 

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. 

When I look at him he spews the hatred of the other man. 

Making him identical to her and the man. 

He says I remind him of her, I know I do, I see my face in the mirror everyday. 

I don't want to be here to tell you the truth not really, they do seem like good people though. 

At the same time I have no desire to go with her either. 

I'm stuck with either of them until I turn 18 which is only a year but it seems like an eternity away.

I hate myself for not wanting to be here deep down  I wish my parents were normal, not like how it is. I wish they weren't so stupid when they were young. 

But just because I wish for it doesn't mean it will change, I have no say in this.

 I'm sorry for even writing this thing but I had to confess, but just because I don't like it here will I continue to be bitter about it. It's not because I'm told to do things, it's my brain telling me and some of my heart willing me to open up again. 

The whole subject confuses me but during this time I'm going to finish highschool until I head to Boston to go to college. 

I will try and make the most of it here and I will try to get better.

That's all for now thanks and goodbye beautifully cruel world.