Chapter 27 & 28 - Finally! & An Encounter to Remember

It was 9am, and Izuku and Nejire woke up to Recovery Girl coming in and healing Izuku so he only had scars across his face, mostly horizontally on his cheeks, and various scars on his torso. Nejire bid him farewell (after the two managed to speak. They found the floor and bedsheets very interesting), as she went off to find Yuyu. 

Mirio and Tamaki were both busy with something (Bakugo, for whatever reason, had asked for their help) so she would have to rely on Yuyu for advice. It would do for now. 

Izuku waved goodbye to Nejire, before returning to his own thoughts. There wasn't really much else to do. Except wait for Bakugo. 'Speak of the devil,' Izuku thought as the door exploded open to see Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, Mirio and Tamaki. Bakugo just smirked as the others rolled their eyes. "So-"
"Right now." Bakugo cut Izuku off, before (carefully) dragging the boy out and to 1-A's class.

Izuku just sighed as he was (gently) thrown into the classroom. His phone was slid under the door and Mirio popped through the locked door using his quirk. "Sooo... you have to call Nejire and ask her out or admit your feelings. Either or. We're all getting sick of your denseness." Mirio said, surprisingly bluntly. He heard Tamaki mutter something in agreement, Bakugo yell something profane (also in agreement) and could hear Yaoyorozu also mutter something in agreement.

Izuku sighed again, and looked at his phone. He slumped down against the wall and held his head in one hand, phone over the (much shakier) other with a finger slowly working his way through the contacts until his finger hovered over a certain girl with periwinkle hair.

"You brought your laptop?" Mirio asked Tamaki, the two snuggling up as they waited for Izuku to make the call. They knew it would be more than a while. Bakugo chuckled slightly as he gestured for Yaoyorozu to come sit next to him, with a... slightly more violent anime instead. Apparently the girl could be more than a little aggressive when it was about something she was passionate regarding. Bakugo would realize he was impressed later, but too caught in the argument about why the second season shouldn't exist.

Nejire was flopped on a bench next to Yuyu, who was trying to console the girl. Yuyu had bought a dress and some things for her support course, whereas Nejire was having a crisis. Yuyu was trying to comfort the girl, but they were both broken out of their train of thought when Nejire's phone rung.

It buzzed once.

It buzzed twice.

Nejire pulled it out and faintly whispered, "Izuku..." Before nervously answering. She glared at Yuyu (who was giggling) before speaking. "H-h-hey Izuk- wait, who's that yelling in the background?"
"Oh, uhm, I-i think it's Yaoyorozu and Kacchan arguing with Tamaki and Mirio about which anime is better? It sounds like Mirio and Tamaki think... Naruto, whilst Yaoyorozu and Kacchan are arguing for Tokyo Ghoul or something."
"Oooh that last one sounds really edgy! We should watch it sometime!"
"Y-yeah... uhh, sure, but, uhh, there's something I- uhm, need to tell you..."

Nejire was blushing slightly at that, deep down knowing what was happening next, but on the surface she was still denying that idea. Sort of. Her head was a mess and her mind was trying to amalgamate an excessive amount of words that came out as more gibberish. "Uhm, a, what... what do you need to tell me?" Nejire said, her voice peaking hopefully towards the end.
"I, well, Uhh, whelp, uh, here goes nothing I guess... but... I-I-I l-l-like y-you N-N-Nejire! Would you like to go on a date?!" Izuku yelled, confidence somehow peaking whilst simultaneously dropping.

Nejire.exe has crashed.

Yuyu leaned over and poked the massively blushing Nejire. "I-I-I'll t-take the s-silence a-as a n-no... sorry for b-bothering..." Izuku said, but Nejire didn't answer or hear the rest. She had crashed and Yuyu was currently taking the phone.