Chapter 49 - Work Studies: Start!

The class, after Recovery Girl gave them all a once over (and gummies) returned to their room and waited in their chairs as Aizawa-sensei was returning after discussing some final notes with the Big Three to the class. Aizawa-sensei had to make sure the Big Three got back to their classes first. They were still students after all.

Soon Aizawa-sensei returned to their class, slamming the door open to get the class's attention.

"Alright, you've all had some fun, and I'll hand out some information packs regarding this later, however for now, Izuku you can go to Nezu's office to scheme whatever it is you two do, and the rest of us get to do some division-"

"That's easy! Hell yeah!" Kaminari and Mina screamed, before Aizawa-sensei finished.

"Of polynomials."

"Oh."

Soon it was the minutes leading to the final bell and they were back in homegroup and Aizawa-sensei had them sat down for more info regarding the work studies. "Alright, so, we introduced them earlier. The work studies. Now, this year with the attacks students will only be able to go with pro-heroes that have a record of taking students... successfully in the past. Unless you are interning with a hero in the top ten, this is a definite restriction. This is the solution the teachers came to after much deliberation. However many aren't happy about this program going through at all. So let this be clear; For the students that do this, it is first and foremost a privilege, and you will be expected to make up with missed school work in your missed time. Otherwise, it is similar to the internships, but you will be treated more like a sidekick in training, rather than a guest," Aizawa-sensei told the class, whose minds were all racing at this point. The bell went, and their teacher left the room, as the students packed their bags.

"Do you guys think you'll do a work study?" Izuku asked his friends, walking back to the dorms.

"I probably won't, I'd rather not put up with my dad any more than I need to, and I've already learnt all I can from him," Todoroki told the other two, who each fought the urge to flinch.

"I... I do not believe I deserve it. I also lack any contacts. Besides, I must focus on my school work!" Iida declared at the end, regaining his pep and attacking the air, "What about you Izuku?"

"I hope I can. I'll see if Hawks will take me on again so I can learn more from him, otherwise it seems like Mirio's mentor, Sir Nighteye, would be interested," Izuku spoke, a thoughtful look on his face.
"Make sure you don't let your studies fall behind!" Iida told him sternly, chopping in his direction.
"Ahh! I won't!"
"...Was that a threat Iida?"
"Perhaps Todoroki."

Izuku and his friends arrived back at the dorm room. The students went to change into more comfortable clothes and half an hour later, they gathered in various groups around the tables in the dining room for the regular group study session.

Izuku ran the study session for top students: Todoroki, Iida, Tsuyu, Jiro,  Bakugo and Yaoyorozu (whilst the latter two weren't running their own sessions).

Bakugo ran a... violently effective sessions for those in the midrange: Ojiro, Shoji, Koda, Sato, Uraraka, and Tokoyami.

And Yaoyorozu ran the session for those at the bottom: Kirishima, Toru, Sero, Aoyama, Mina and Kaminari.

Once the students completed their study session (and the bottom three students were successfully, 2 out of 3 times not literally), the students assigned to cook retreated to the kitchen and the others remained to chat. 

Dinner came and went and the students of 1-A were relaxing, when Izuku's phone went off with a phone call. Dutifully, he answered it and after a quick conversation, he addressed the class. "H-hey guys, Aizawa-sensei and the Big Three will be coming over in a moment, since several of them have asks from their mentors for various students. They are not mandatory, but they will be here-"