𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔵

"Hey dickface

"Hey dickface." Sejeong called.

"Squeaky." Renjun responded, looking up from his painting. 

"Hold your hand out." She instructed. He did as she asked and was confused when she put the adapter of her charger in the middle of his palm. "Now use thunderbolt."

"Bitch?" He scoffed in disbelief. "Do I look like pikachu to you?"

"I forgot my powerbank. Just this once, please?" She begged. 

"Give me ten dollars." He bargained. 

"Fine, but cover for me during lunch. I'm meeting up with a friend. I'll see you later." She reluctantly handed him the bill and gathered her things. She headed to her locker first to change her books for her afternoon classes.

Again?

Sejeong pulled the red flower from her locker which had a note this time. She was surprised at his dedication. 

For you are the missing piece I need I need in my plan for this life.

-première

"Cheesy." She mumbled, carefully placing it at the corner. She happily skipped to the arts building rooftop. Jisung was sitting once more at the ledge. "Here I thought you would actually avoid the favor." 

"I stand by my word." He said, turning to look at her. "What're you hiding behind your back?"

"This?" Sejeong grinned as she revealed what she was hiding. "I made us some lunch. I figured you'd refuse to go to the cafeteria."

"Pass." 

"What do you mean pass? I literally woke up at 4 just to make this." She pouted. "Come on! Just this once."

Jisung glanced at the bulky lunchbox in her hand and back at her pouting face. This continued for a bit until he came to a decision. He scooted over and patted the space beside him.

"You want me to sit there?" She asked, pointing at herself. The thought of falling from the fifth floor sent shivers down her spine. 

"Where else? The view here is great." He answered. "I'll use my magic so that no one sees you too."

"I'm sorry but what if I fall? I don't have any magic to save me."  She reasoned. 

"I'm not eating then." He declared, going back to admiring the view. "I wanted to share this view with you."

"Ugh, fine." Sejeong silently cursed at him as she approached the ledge. "Help me please."

Jisung took the lunchbox from her hands and helped her climb over to the other side. He held her waist and supported her carefully. Sejeong felt her soul leave her body when she nearly slipped, but Jisung had a firm grip on her. 

"Just relax. I won't let you fall. Maybe." He comforted, helping her sit. He used his magic to hide her presence for the time being along with the food.

"Yes. Very comforting." She sneered, moving as close to the  fence as she could. She handed him some utensils and proceeded to open the three tier lunchbox. "I'm not that good, but my mom taught me the basics."

"Thanks I guess?" Jisung went for the egg rolls first. She seemed to be expecting a reaction from him but he just hummed. "It tastes okay."

"To start off our friendship, why not get to know each other more?" Sejeong suggested. "I'll start first. What do you major in?"

"I major in dance and minor in writing." He answered. 

"Your turn."

"Why are you so hellbent on being my friend?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just feel so drawn to you after that day I bumped into you in the antique shop." She shrugged. "Plus, you're pretty cute in your ID picture but look like the personification of death in real life."

"Maybe I should push you off after all." 

"If I die, I'm taking you with me." She warned. "I bet you used your magic to make yourself look healthy but that didn't work on me."

"Once this favor is over I will go back to ignoring you." 

"Whatever loser." She gibed, stealing the fishcake from him. "You seem to enjoy eating. Why skip lunch? It's starting to show on you."

Him probably skipping meals would explain why he looked so gaunt. It did worry her a little as mages needed to keep strong bodies to be able to handle their magic.

"I exercise my right to keep silent." Jisung mumbled. He finished eating and thanked her quietly for the food. "Will you leave me alone when I fulfill my favor?"

"No, because you'd definitely want to be my best friend after a month." She grinned. She looked ahead of her, realizing this was the best place to admire the view. "Are you always up here?"

"To avoid people I guess. Sometimes I crash in the infirmary." He answered. "This place is more relaxing though with how pretty it looks."

"Why are you an outcast? You really seem like a decent person." She followed up, catching him off guard. 

"Do you know the PC game League of Legends?" He questioned. 

She nodded, confused at the sudden question. Why would he suddenly bring up a game? "My cousin plays it and that's about it." 

"Ask him about the champions Annie and Amumu. You'll get your answer there."  He looked at his watch and got up. "It's time to go to class."

"I want to ask more questions though." She pouted.

"Be happy I even talked to you today." He grumbled.

"You're not skipping today?" She asked, cleaning up their mess. 

"No, I'm just gonna help you over. I'm gonna sleep over there."  He said. He helped her climb over the fence, looking away when her skirt fluttered a bit. 

"You should attend class though. What if you don't graduate?" She scolded. She made it to the other side safely. He handed the empty lunch box to her before hopping over himself. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." Sejeong waved him goodbye happily before disappearing into the building. "Don't miss me!"

"I wouldn't even think of it. Don't come back." Jisung huffed, going to the shady spot to sleep. He closed his eyes as he was finally able to relax. 

The rooftop was quiet, but he knew something was off. He removed the magic on himself and opened an eye.

"I know you were watching. Come out."

"You could still sense my presence?" The boy sighed, stepping out from his hiding spot. "Park Jisung, we need to talk."

A/N

I live for the thunderbolt joke like i laughed so much while writing it 

i honestly didn't play to mention league ( i play this a lot honestly i need help) and like i realized amumu and annie lore can somewhat relate to jisung