𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

Sejeong was the first to tap out, her cheeks flushed and her eyes dazed

Sejeong was the first to tap out, her cheeks flushed and her eyes dazed. Their gazes meet briefly and Jisung could see the tears welling up in hers. Her bottom lip jutted out slightly and Jisung knew she was ready to cry.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jisung worried. He didn't know what else to do and just pulled her into a hug, hoping it would help. 

"I'm sorry." She apologized, burying her face in his chest in shame. 

"For what?" Jisung asked. "Ah, don't cry please. I don't like seeing you cry."

"I couldn't remember you and the past and what stupid shit I just ugh." She rambled on, at a loss for words with both her new and regained memories.  "I keep causing trouble and hurting you and what if this time around I put everyone in danger again?"

"It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you. What's important is you're back to normal and we can finally move without restrictions." He comforted, hugging her tighter.

"You still love me after treating you that way?" 

"Of course I do. I was hurt but it couldn't be helped." He reassured, pulling away to pinch her cheeks. "Whatever happened in the past can't be undone, so I'd rather live in our present right now."

She jokingly rolled her eyes. "You're as cheesy as ever."

 "I love you, Darling." He smiled, sharing an innocent eskimo kiss with her. He kissed her forehead next, then both her cheeks, her chin, the tip of her nose, then finally, a sweet and shy kiss on her lips.

"KWON SEJEONG!" The two broke the kiss, Jisung glaring at the five who ruined their moment. 

"Donghyuck calm down. What's important is that she got her memories back." Jeno tried to mediate. "Am I right or?"

"You're right." Jisung confirmed.

"You wanna fight Park Jisung?" Donghyuck taunted, approaching the two. 

"I can kiss who I want to kiss!" She retaliated.

"Alright, place your bets. Pudu or bunny. Mine is on squeaky." Renjun announced.

"Bunny." Chenle and Jeno answered simultaneously.

"Sympathy vote for pudu." Jaemin volunteered. 

"HE WAS BASICALLY EATING YOUR FACE!"

"SO? I'LL TELL MAMA SOYUL YOU'VE BEEN SEEING YUKI!"

"You want some lip balm? A retouch on liptint? I have some scented lip gloss." Donghyuck nervously offered, presenting the choices to her. "You won't tell mom right?"

"That's what I thought." Sejeong huffed. "You know very well mama Soyul will want to meet her."

"Human or not, Squeaky always wins their arguments." Renjun teased, making the girl shift in Jisung's hold.