𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Where are you going?" Donghyuck asked, looking up from his homework

"Where are you going?" Donghyuck asked, looking up from his homework. He was under the warm security of his blanket by the heater. "It's literally a foot of snow outside. That's like half of you."

"Very funny." Sejeong hummed as she tied her combat boots. "I'm gonna hang out with Chenle today. We're gonna grab a bite at the cafe and play in the snow." 

"Really? Even if I call him he can tell me where you'll hang out?" He followed up. 

"Yeah. You can call him. I'll be off." Sejeong answered, leaving the apartment. She rushed down the stairs and was greeted by the frosty air the moment she stepped out. Luckily, the cafe was near so she didn't have to be in the harsh weather for long. 

She momentarily lost her balance and fell face first in the snow. She was glad no one was there to witness her sudden slapstick show. She muttered curses under her breath as she got up and continued walking. 

"Finally." She groaned, entering the cafe. 

"Sejeong!" Chenle called. He was glad he came early to get a seat by the heater. "You look like you came from the mountains."

"I crossed two mountains and a river to get here." She joked, brushing the snow out of her hair and clothes. She took a seat and was happy to feel the warmth from the heater. 

"I envy the fire and air mages. They can keep themselves warm in this kind of weather." Chenle grumbled, glancing at the one customer who wore light layers.

"I feel like a marshmallow is trying to eat me with how fluffy my coat is." Sejeong mused. 

"Am I late?" Jisung stood by the table, half of his face covered by Sejeong's scarf. 

"I just got here too. Take a seat." Sejeong assured, pulling the chair beside her. "I'm sure you might be curious about the life form sitting across us. This is Zhong Chenle."

"Um. Hi." Chenle shyly greeted. 

"Is he your secret admirer?" 

"As if." Chenle huffed, crossing his arms. He felt the girl's glare and cleared his throat. "I'm a friend of hers. She told me a lot of good things about you."

Jisung's eyes widened. "You did?" 

"Why not? You're a nice person and that needs to be known." She shrugged. She took a menu and looked through it.

"What major are you?" Jisung asked. 

"I major in business management and take some music classes as my minor." Chenle answered. "You?"

"Dance. I shifted from journalism." 

"Really?" Chenle beamed. "That's a really bold move. What made you shift?"

"I wanted to live for myself." Jisung shrugged. 

"Oh, your parents' dream for you?"

Jisung shook his head. "No, my brother's."