33

- CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: WELCOME TO CAMP JUPITER 章 33: 木星キャンプへようこそ

33: 木星キャンプへようこそ

"Relax relax," Yoongi assured, as he pulled out the key, that was once dangling on Polyphemus's necklace.

"I dragged it out when I was on top of him, before he got sucked down on the ground," he proudly said, as he looked at the key with satisfaction.

I relaxed the tension on my shoulders. For a second I had thought we forgot to collect the key, and left Oakland Hills without it.

If we did, then I would have been dead meat.

As I stood there in relief, I watched as Jungkook's sister neared me, her arms reaching out to shake mine.

"I'm Annabeth, Annabeth Chase," Annabeth introduced herself to me, as she gave me a small smile.

This was the first time for me to meet her ever, but the others had already known her.

"And I'm Leo! Leo Valdez at your service," he said as he gave a small bow, which i gladly accepted.

It turned out that Annabeth had received the letter Percy had written her, and hurriedly rushed Leo to join her to find him right after.

We got to hear from Annabeth that she had left camp half-blood along with Leo several weeks before my arrival, in order to find out where Percy went missing but had failed as they got attacked by several creatures, which meant that Leo had to stop by Camp Jupiter, to get Argo II fixed.

Although it was a lot of information to catch up on, i learned that Camp Jupiter was another camp for demigods and full-bloods, but for Roman demigods. I also learned how members of Camp Jupiter get tattooed with a mark, which says "SPQR" on their arms, which i spotted on Percy's arm from earlier.

Why he has the mark tattooed on him, however, was a whole other story.

In addition, i also learned that Argo II was a boat designed by Leo and the others from the Hephaestus' Cabin.

They originally designed it for the "prophecy of seven", and although it got ruined during the mission, Leo brought it back home to the camp and fixed it.

And the dragon- who i could swear was literally blinking at me when they arrived earlier, turned out to be Leo's mechanical dragon, who had suffered from a huge crash during a mission, causing Leo to use his head as the mascot of the boat.

"His name is Festus," Leo spoke up, as he had noticed my eyes were plastered on the dragon.

I gave Leo a slight nod as i watched the bloat sail above the skies, as we made our way to Camp Jupiter, who happened to be located in Oakland Hills.

As i continued to look at Festus, i remembered the clue that we had received from Helios a day back, about how a dragon would lead us to the ornament.