22

- CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: HADES' EMPEROR章 22: ハデス皇帝

22: ハデス皇帝

The moment we had walked through the Hollywood door, we were greeted with an unbelievably huge amount of fog.

I could swear the more we had walked, the more fog appeared. Not to mention that it felt like we've been walking down the same path for hours.

At this point, I had already started to doubt Taehyung's navigation skills, and I was convinced we were walking around in circles.

"We're almost there," Taehyung spoke up as if he knew what was on my mind.

What if Taehyung had the power to read others' thoughts? I shivered at the thought of it, I hope he doesn't have the ability to do so, cause I've been thinking about a lot of weird things during our mission.

And with a lot, I REALLY mean a lot.

I've had thoughts of pushing both Yoongi, and Jungkook out from the car as they started bickering, but also thoughts about how much I've been wanting to pee.

(Obviously, I had to resist the thought of peeing until I could find a proper bathroom).

Though, that never happened, so I ended up peeing between the bushes in secret, without letting the boys know of course.

Ah, and we can't forget how I had thoughts about having Jungkook on top of m-

Yeah, that's enough, I should be wiser about the things I think about, just in case Taehyung has the ability to read minds.

"We're here," Taehyung announced as he pointed out,

"We have to cross the bridge, and on the other side, we will meet Charon. We'll pay him the obols and he'll lead us to the main entrance of the underworld," Taehyung informed as he continued walking over the bridge.

The underworld was just as I imagined it to be. Everything and I mean everything, was covered in red.

Not just plain red though, different shades of red, wine red, light red, pink-red, dark red-

You get the point.

The bridge we were walking over was built and sculptured by what looked like skeletons and bricks.

The water- or, it seemed more like lava. It was bubbly, and it looked as if you'd melt if you fell into it.

"Don't touch the water here. It's not ordinary water, and it's made out of weird substances. Upon touching it'll burn your skin, leaving you with your bear skeleton," Taehyung said as if he had read my mind.

Seriously, I'm getting more and more convinced by the fact that Taehyung might be able to read minds.

"Does everyone burn?" Jungkook curiously asked Taehyung, and he shook his head.