13

- CHAPTER THIRTEEN : YOU 章 13: 君は

13: 君は

I fell down with a loud thud, and before I knew of it, Jungkook had landed on top of my body. His arms were on both sides of my body, making sure that he didn't squish me. I looked at him with nervous eyes, my whole body sweaty.

I watched him as he tried to catch up with his own breath, he looked at me with his golden brown eyes. His lips slightly parted as he looked down at me and grinned.

"Not that bad gyeong," he said as he pushed himself up. He stood up and reached out his hands to me, in which I gladly accepted. Jungkook dragged me up, resulting in me crashing on his chest.

My eyes shot open as I quickly pulled out. "Did you say Gyeong?" I huffed as I rolled my eyes, resulting in one of Jungkooks brows to rise.

"Yes, a nickname," he smirked as he sent me a small wink. "okay jeongguk" I laughed, and he looked at me with a grin. "nickname?" he asked and I nodded.

I tiredly plopped myself down the the seashore as I looked out at the scenery. I watched as Jungkook tiredly plotted himself next to me. "You did good today," he mumbled as he looked at the sunrise with me.

I sent him a thankful look, as I took a slurp of my water bottle. Jungkook looked at me as he licked his lips. I spotted him with the corner of my eyes. I then handed my water bottle to him, "You want some?" I asked, and jungkook nodded.

I laughed and handed him my bottle, in which he gladly accepted. I watched him as he took a sip of my bottle.

And that's when it struck me, is this what they called an indirect kiss? Thoughts wandered around my head as I tried my hardest not to blush.

Jungkook handed me my water bottle. "Today was a good day, we'll train more tomorrow at the exact same time," he said as he got up.

I looked at him with shocked eyes. "Noooooo," I groaned, and he shrugged. "practice is practice," He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him , but in the end I agreed.

During the past days I've been training my ass off with Jungkook. He pushed me to my limit every time we practised, but as time passed I managed to catch on.

My skills are still lacking but I think I've improved a lot, much more than what I was days ago at least.

I plotted myself down on the sand, my breath heavy. Jungkook threw his wooden sword next to me, and plotted his now, sweaty body next to me.

"Today's training session was a good one," he said between heavy breathes. I nodded as I watched him wipe away sweat from his forehead.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" I asked him. Jungkook looked up at me with a curious look.

"What is it?" He asked, his eyes fastened on me.

"Do you think I can enter the labyrinth game?"