2

- CHAPTER TWO: BUMPY ROAD章 2: でこぼこ道

2: でこぼこ道

"So you're saying I'm a demigod?" I gasped. We were in a hurry so Grover and I went back to my house to grab a few things and then we settled out on the road.

I sat on the passenger seat while Grover was the one who was driving. He nodded to my question and proceeded to talk.

"I'll tell you a story, are you ready for it?" He asked me, his eyes still set on the road. I nodded as I adjusted my position.

Nothing's more shocking than to know that I'm a demigod. The gods whom i had admired so dearly; and now I'm one of them.

I've always thought that I was a normal teenage girl, just like the rest- and I still am. Trust me- there's nothing about me that screams 'goddess'

Maybe the goddess of food- pigs? Never mind.

"It all started 18 years ago. On February 14th, a woman named Suji, gave birth to a young beautiful girl. That girl had crystal green eyes, her hair was pure black, but, when her hair came in touch with water, it turned silver.

However; the birth of the child wasn't just happiness. Her mother was a human and her dad a god. When Cronus found about his son's newly born daughter, he raged.

This girl had an older sibling, and this sibling was too a demigod. His eyes crystal blue. Cronus was nice enough to spear this boy's life. However, he swore that if his son ever fell in love with a human again and if he ever got one more child delivered,

he'd kill the child."

I felt cold shivers run down my spine and down to my stomach. My palms sweaty. I already knew the answer to my question, but I still had the urge to ask.

"That girl.., is she me?"

I looked at Grover. His eyes were dark and full of sorrow.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened. He seemed relaxed, but I bet he was just as nervous and scared as i was.

"Yes,

It's you, Lee Gyeongi."

"